Content Marketing Manager
Columbus, OH /
Who we are:
Backed by QED Investors and Fifth Third Bank, Provide is building the modern bank for healthcare providers to help improve the quality of care they provide to millions of patients nationwide. Healthcare professionals are facing increasing financial pressure and a complex landscape of services that are difficult to navigate. We're committed to empowering these professionals with technology-enabled offerings to make it easier for them to obtain the right financial products and services when they need them so that they can focus on what they do best -- providing outstanding care.
Our first step was to make streamlined business financing (for example, a $750,000 loan for a dentist to buy her first practice) available to busy healthcare practitioners at their convenience -- instead of during the typical 9-to-5 banker’s hours. On the back end, our software makes our team more efficient at processing -- without the overhead of a brick-and-mortar presence -- saving doctors even more time and money. This efficiency drives faster funding and lower rates. Since making our first loan in 2016, we’ve become a top lender in the space. Going forward, we’re focused on expanding our service offerings to healthcare professionals with a commitment to simplicity, convenience, and efficiency.
About the role:
We’re looking for a Content Marketing Manager to bring our brand to life through meaningful, well-crafted content. This role will develop our brand voice and tone, build our content strategy from the ground up, and own execution across the board. The perfect candidate will be a creative storyteller, enjoy both copy and content creation, and know how to drive action through content.
What you'll do:
- Build our content strategy from the ground up, owning continued execution and refinement
- Manage editorial and content calendars, ensuring overarching themes are relevant to our key audiences and our distribution is consistent across multiple platforms
- Create and repurpose high-quality content in various formats
- Stay up-to-date on content trends and audience consumption preferences
- Own content asset library and any needed content training for internal stakeholders
- Monitor content performance and share insights with Marketing and key stakeholders, creating a feedback loop informing overall content strategy
- Review any external-facing content to ensure it’s consistent with our brand voice and key messaging
- Work closely with our Creative and Demand Generation functions to create holistic, effective marketing plans
What we're looking for:
- 5+ years of experience in content marketing, preferably B2B and B2C
- Understanding of how to write for humans vs. search engines
- Proficiency in common marketing tools, social platforms, and Google Analytics
- Experience in SEO and optimization of content across various platforms
Not required, but nice to have:
- Experience in fintech or a high-growth startup environment
- Experience in the healthcare industry
Provide is an equal opportunity employer and dedicated to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, pregnancy status, veteran status, or disability status.