Practice Marketplace Intern
Who we are:
Provide is building the modern bank for healthcare providers to help improve the quality of care they provide to millions of patients nationwide. Healthcare professionals are facing increasing financial pressure and a complex landscape of services that are difficult to navigate. We're committed to empowering these professionals with technology-enabled offerings to make it easier for them to obtain the right financial products and services when they need them so that they can focus on what they do best -- providing outstanding care.
Our first step was to make streamlined business financing (for example, a $750,000 loan for a dentist to buy her first practice) available to busy healthcare practitioners at their convenience -- instead of during the typical 9-to-5 banker’s hours. On the back end, our software makes our team more efficient at processing -- without the overhead of a brick-and-mortar presence -- saving doctors even more time and money. This efficiency drives faster funding and lower rates. Since making our first loan in 2016, we’ve become a top lender in the practice finance space. Going forward, we’re focused on expanding our service offerings to healthcare professionals with a commitment to simplicity, convenience, and efficiency.
About the role:
We’re looking for an ambitious, detail-oriented intern to assist in the upkeep and expansion of our dental and veterinary practice marketplace (think "Zillow for Practices"). Although we're a finance company first, our marketplace of practice listings is gaining tremendous traction as a valuable tool to help countless aspiring practice owners find the practice of their dreams from among thousands of listings spanning the country's top brokers.
Reporting to our Sales Enablement Specialist, this is a critical but flexible role that allows you to do impactful work on your schedule, up to 20 hours per week, from anywhere. When a buyer searches our marketplace, they're relying on the quality and accuracy of our listings -- and that's where you come in!
What you'll do:
- Closely monitor the practice listings on our broker partners' websites; you'll be assigned a list of brokers that you're responsible for
- Edit and update Provide’s practice marketplace on a weekly basis; we never want a listing to be more than a week outdated
- Create new listings, archive sold listings, and modify existing listings as needed to ensure the highest quality of data
- Communicate with our Sales Enablement Specialist and the broader marketplace team about product and operational improvements
- Take full ownership of your assigned brokerages to deliver outstanding service to buyers and brokers alike by keeping our listings accurate and up to date; you'll become an expert on your assigned brokers' websites!
What we're looking for:
- 1+ years of undergraduate study or equivalent
- Experience with basic software
- Tremendous tenacity and attention to detail; you can dial in a highly effective routine, and then perfect it
- A commitment to working 10-20 hours per week consistently as needed to keep your listings up to date
- Top-notch communication and interpersonal skills
- The ability to work well independently or as a team
Not required, but nice to have:
- Prior experience or study in finance, technology, or healthcare
- Prior experience with Slack and G-Suite
Provide, Inc. is a wholly owned subsidiary of Fifth Third Bank, National Association. Fifth Third Bank, National Association is proud to have an engaged and inclusive culture and to promote and ensure equal employment opportunity in all employment decisions regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, military status, veteran status or any other legally protected status.
If you require reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process due to a disability, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Information will be sent to a recruiter who will provide assistance to ensure appropriate consideration in the process.