Columbus, OH /
Who we are:
Backed by QED Investors and Fifth Third Bank, Provide is building the modern bank for healthcare providers to help improve the quality of care they provide to millions of patients nationwide. Healthcare professionals are facing increasing financial pressure and a complex landscape of services that are difficult to navigate. We're committed to empowering these professionals with technology-enabled offerings to make it easier for them to obtain the right financial products and services when they need them so that they can focus on what they do best -- providing outstanding care.
Our first step was to make streamlined business financing (for example, a $750,000 loan for a dentist to buy her first practice) available to busy healthcare practitioners at their convenience -- instead of during the typical 9-to-5 banker’s hours. On the back end, our software makes our team more efficient at processing -- without the overhead of a brick-and-mortar presence -- saving doctors even more time and money. This efficiency drives faster funding and lower rates. Since making our first loan in 2016, we’ve become a top lender in the space. Going forward, we’re focused on expanding our service offerings to healthcare professionals with a commitment to simplicity, convenience, and efficiency.
About the role:
We're looking for driven, coachable analysts to join our fast-growing, Columbus-based credit team. Reporting to the Credit Manager, you'll collaborate with and learn from colleagues with decades of combined experience in practice finance, helping to grow one of the top-performing portfolios in all of small-business lending.
What you'll do:
- Perform global cash flow and balance sheet analysis for small-business healthcare loans of up to $2 million
- Work closely with credit leadership to prepare a written evaluation of a borrower's financial condition and future outlook, identifying risks and mitigation
- Talk directly to business owners and their finance teams to develop business plans and financial performance trends related to private healthcare practices
- Identify opportunities and recommend solutions for process improvements and software development
What we're looking for:
- An undergraduate degree in finance, accounting, economics, investments, business, data analysis, or a related mathematical or quantitative discipline
- Enthusiasm and professionalism, with an ability to work alongside our sales, closing, and operations teams to get loans funded
- Familiarity with business financial statements, including income statements, balance sheets, and cash flow statements
- Proficiency with basic software applications, particularly Excel
Not required, but nice to have:
- 6+ months of experience in commercial underwriting, portfolio management, or a similar financial analysis position
- Prior experience reviewing personal credit reports, business tax returns, personal tax returns, and personal balance sheets
- Prior experience in customer service, account management, or similar customer-facing role
Provide is an equal opportunity employer and dedicated to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, pregnancy status, veteran status, or disability status.