Columbus, OH /
Who we are:
Backed by QED Investors and Fifth Third Bank, Provide is building the modern bank for healthcare providers to help improve the quality of care they provide to millions of patients nationwide. Healthcare professionals are facing increasing financial pressure and a complex landscape of services that are difficult to navigate. We're committed to empowering these professionals with technology-enabled offerings to make it easier for them to obtain the right financial products and services when they need them so that they can focus on what they do best -- providing outstanding care.
Our first step was to make streamlined business financing (for example, a $750,000 loan for a dentist to buy her first practice) available to busy healthcare practitioners at their convenience -- instead of during the typical 9-to-5 banker’s hours. On the back end, our software makes our team more efficient at processing -- without the overhead of a brick-and-mortar presence -- saving doctors even more time and money. This efficiency drives faster funding and lower rates. Since making our first loan only three years ago, we’ve become a top lender in the space. Going forward, we’re focused on expanding our service offerings to healthcare professionals with a commitment to simplicity, convenience, and efficiency.
About the role:
Provide is seeking an experienced Finance Specialist to lead the day-to-day operations within the finance team. The ideal candidate will have 2+ years of experience within an accounting or finance department. This individual will report to the senior accountant and work closely with the director of financial planning and analysis. If you love process improvement and building and executing efficient, airtight processes and controls, then this could be the role for you.
What you’ll do:
- Oversee the sending of wires and completion of commercial loan funding’s while working cross functionally with key stakeholders
- Mange processes for ACH payments, manage timely and accurate payment of vendors throughout the organization
- Ensure availability of sufficient funds in relevant accounts
- Maintain relationships with banks, financial institutions, and other service providers
- Collaborate daily with internal teams in loan operations, closing, capital markets, and finance
- Track expenses and set up vendor payments related to commercial real estate acquisitions
- Set up new vendors and update records on existing
- Drive process improvement on daily finance team operations
- Assist with info requests and applications with new business partners
- Help craft responses to due diligence questions from banking partners and investors
- Relentlessly detail-oriented and thorough
- Passionate about treasury processes and procedures, with a strong desire to build and be accountable for outcomes
- Proactive and able to anticipate issues before they arise
- Enthusiastic, entrepreneurial, and up for the challenges that come with a rapidly growing, early-stage company
- Team-oriented and energized by collaboration
What we’re looking for:
- 2+ years of experience in a role where you've been responsible for daily finance activities (sending wires, setting up ACH payments, AP, AR, etc.)
- Knowledge of BSA/AML/KYC/OFAC and other guidelines, rules, and regulations relevant to domestic wire transfers
- A sense of urgency to meet deadlines
- A deep understanding of industry-standard processes and controls necessary to ensure accurate, compliant funding
- Strong interest in lending, credit, risk management and finance
- Strong communication skills -- writing, presenting, and interpersonally -- both internally and externally
Provide is an equal opportunity employer and dedicated to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, pregnancy status, veteran status, or disability status.