Project Team Assistant
Columbus, OH /
Who we are:
Provide is building the modern bank for healthcare providers to help improve the quality of care they provide to millions of patients nationwide. Healthcare professionals are facing increasing financial pressure and a complex landscape of services that are difficult to navigate. We're committed to empowering these professionals with technology-enabled offerings to make it easier for them to obtain the right financial products and services when they need them so that they can focus on what they do best -- providing outstanding care.
Our first step was to make streamlined business financing (for example, a $750,000 loan for a dentist to buy her first practice) available to busy healthcare practitioners at their convenience -- instead of during the typical 9-to-5 banker’s hours. On the back end, our software makes our team more efficient at processing -- without the overhead of a brick-and-mortar presence -- saving doctors even more time and money. This efficiency drives faster funding and lower rates. Since making our first loan in 2016, we’ve become a top lender in the practice finance space. Going forward, we’re focused on expanding our service offerings to healthcare professionals with a commitment to simplicity, convenience, and efficiency.
Provide is looking for a Project Team Assistant to support the project management team with an array of tasks necessary to collect and maintain project loan documentation. This role requires both collaboration skills and the ability to work independently. Consistency and thoroughness are critical attributes to the success of all members of the project team.
In this role, you'll be responsible for ensuring that loan file collection and file maintenance progresses in the timeline needed for proper loan funding activities. You'll be expected to always do the right thing for customers and colleagues and ensures that actions and behaviors drive a positive customer experience.
What you'll do:
- Reviews loan conditions as assigned by the Project Manager
- Inputs and updates data necessary for project budget and liquidity spreadsheets for individual deals as directed by the Project Manager.
- Communicate loan closing requirements to borrowers and contributor
- Assist with coordination of a pipeline of 20-25 active deals in the project stage of a loan
- Collect, set up, and confirm payees and disbursements from the project loan
- Review and confirm insurance documents meet the credit memo closing requirements
- Collect and review loan closing conditions as outlined in the credit memo
- Assist with accurate record keeping and documentation
- Assume additional related responsibilities as assigned
What we're looking for:
- Bachelor's degree in relevant discipline (Business, Communications, Construction Mgt. etc.) or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, Outlook, WebEx)
- Capable interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient organizational and time management skills
Provide, Inc. is a wholly owned subsidiary of Fifth Third Bank, National Association. Fifth Third Bank, National Association is proud to have an engaged and inclusive culture and to promote and ensure equal employment opportunity in all employment decisions regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, military status, veteran status or any other legally protected status.
If you require reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process due to a disability, send an email to email@example.com. Information will be sent to a recruiter who will provide assistance to ensure appropriate consideration in the process.