Senior Graphic Designer
Columbus, OH /
Who we are:
Backed by QED Investors and Fifth Third Bank, Provide is building the modern bank for healthcare providers to help improve the quality of care they provide to millions of patients nationwide. Healthcare professionals are facing increasing financial pressure and a complex landscape of services that are difficult to navigate. We're committed to empowering these professionals with technology-enabled offerings to make it easier for them to obtain the right financial products and services when they need them so that they can focus on what they do best -- providing outstanding care.
Our first step was to make streamlined business financing (for example, a $750,000 loan for a dentist to buy her first practice) available to busy healthcare practitioners at their convenience -- instead of during the typical 9-to-5 banker’s hours. On the back end, our software makes our team more efficient at processing -- without the overhead of a brick-and-mortar presence -- saving doctors even more time and money. This efficiency drives faster funding and lower rates. Since making our first loan in 2016, we’ve become a top lender in the space. Going forward, we’re focused on expanding our service offerings to healthcare professionals with a commitment to simplicity, convenience, and efficiency.
About the role:
We’re looking for a Senior Graphic Designer to create strategic designs and amplify our brand. This role will offer opportunities to design across various channels and media—from digital to print to environmental—for multiple audiences. Whether it's creating a new brand system, the perfect icon, the right type hierarchy, or leading photography/video direction, the perfect candidate will be excited to do it all and consistently deliver high-quality output.
What you'll do:
- Lead ideation, strategy, and execution of effective design projects for both smaller ad hoc requests and larger multi-touch campaigns
- Partner with internal clients to understand business needs and ensure design solutions are rooted in effective creative strategy
- Develop and manage tools, templates, and style guides to champion and ensure brand consistency across the company
- Source, manage, and direct outside vendors (photographers, production companies, agencies, etc.) to ensure the work produced is high-quality and on brand
- Effectively communicate and sell creative solutions to key stakeholders across the organization
What we're looking for:
- 5+ years of experience in graphic design with a compelling portfolio of work over a wide range of creative projects
- Strong proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite and Sketch
- Basic HTML skills, knowledge of CSS, and UI & UX experience
Not required, but nice to have:
- Experience in fintech
- Photography, videography, and/or motion graphics skills
Provide is an equal opportunity employer and dedicated to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, pregnancy status, veteran status, or disability status.