Practice Finance Specialist
Columbus, OH /
Who we are:
Backed by QED Investors and Fifth Third Bank, Provide is building the modern bank for healthcare providers to help improve the quality of care they provide to millions of patients nationwide. Healthcare professionals are facing increasing financial pressure and a complex landscape of services that are difficult to navigate. We're committed to empowering these professionals with technology-enabled offerings to make it easier for them to obtain the right financial products and services when they need them so that they can focus on what they do best -- providing outstanding care.
Our first step was to make streamlined business financing (for example, a $750,000 loan for a dentist to buy her first practice) available to busy healthcare practitioners at their convenience -- instead of during the typical 9-to-5 banker’s hours. On the back end, our software makes our team more efficient at processing -- without the overhead of a brick-and-mortar presence -- saving doctors even more time and money. This efficiency drives faster funding and lower rates. Since making our first loan only three years ago, we’ve become a top lender in the space. Going forward, we’re focused on expanding our service offerings to healthcare professionals with a commitment to simplicity, convenience, and efficiency.
About the role:
We're looking for driven, ambitious, and analytical sales professionals to guide hundreds of doctors as they rely on Provide to finance their dream practices. Doctors are some of the most highly educated members of our society, and while most become business owners, most also receive no formal business training. This is a fulfilling opportunity to shepherd them through a complex financing process (much like obtaining a residential mortgage) armed with a superior product.
What you'll do:
- Develop -- typically over the phone -- the needs of doctors seeking financing for the acquisition, growth, and equipping of their practices
- Explain and onboard doctors to Provide's online loan application dashboard
- Articulate the advantages of obtaining financing through a technology-enabled, industry-specific lender to doctors and referral sources
- Use Provide's end-to-end loan origination software to take a deal from lead to accepted proposal
- Provide technical support to doctors and referrals sources
- Analyze global cash flow, collateral structure, and all other aspects of an application to determine whether it warrants submission to our underwriting team
- Develop deep understanding of Provide's credit policy
- Craft clear, concise deal write-ups to streamline credit submissions
- Assist outside sales as needed with loan proposal presentations
What we're looking for:
- 2+ years of experience in high-volume (30- to 60-deal pipeline) sales with revenue per deal ranging anywhere from $2000 to $100,000+
- Excellent written communication and phone skills
- Relentless focus, organization, and prioritization
- The ability to skillfully and quickly identify real issues and distinguish them from details
- Enthusiasm for teamwork, collaboration, and winning
Not required, but great to have:
- A background (professional or academic) in finance, economics, or mathematics
- Previous experience with CRM software
- Experience in practice finance in which you funded $25+ million in annual loan volume
- A background in athletics or other forms of successful competition
Provide is an equal opportunity employer and dedicated to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, pregnancy status, veteran status, or disability status.