Marketing Manager, Partners
Columbus, OH /
Who we are:
Provide is building the modern bank for healthcare providers to help improve the quality of care they provide to millions of patients nationwide. Healthcare professionals are facing increasing financial pressure and a complex landscape of services that are difficult to navigate. We're committed to empowering these professionals with technology-enabled offerings to make it easier for them to obtain the right financial products and services when they need them so that they can focus on what they do best -- providing outstanding care.
Our first step was to make streamlined business financing (for example, a $750,000 loan for a dentist to buy her first practice) available to busy healthcare practitioners at their convenience -- instead of during the typical 9-to-5 banker’s hours. On the back end, our software makes our team more efficient at processing -- without the overhead of a brick-and-mortar presence -- saving doctors even more time and money. This efficiency drives faster funding and lower rates. Since making our first loan in 2016, we’ve become a top lender in the practice finance space. Going forward, we’re focused on expanding our service offerings to healthcare professionals with a commitment to simplicity, convenience, and efficiency.
About the role:
We’re looking for a Marketing Manager, Partners to lead our channel partner marketing strategy. This role will work closely with Sales to develop new and deepen existing partner relationships, maximizing exposure to and acquisition of our consumer: healthcare providers. The perfect candidate will have experience in partner-facing roles, enjoy crafting and executing impactful co-branded campaigns and have excellent communication skills.
What you’ll do:
- Own the marketing relationship with all partners, establishing Provide as a strategic and trusted partner
- Facilitate sales enablement efforts from prioritization through delivery, working closely with Sales to ensure output is aligned with business goals
- Collaborate with Marketing team members to develop Provide-owned, partner-facing thought leadership content and distribution strategy
- Report back on campaigns, both internally and externally, ensuring data is digestible and actionable
- Lead research to determine new areas of marketing opportunity to leverage within our partner channel
What we’re looking for:
- Five or more years in marketing campaign management
- Experience in partner-facing roles
- Passion for marketing and communications strategy
- Deep understanding and track record of campaign and business goal alignment
- Excellent presentation skills
Not required, but nice to have:
- Experience in fintech, healthcare, and/or channel marketing
- Proficiency in HubSpot and Google Analytics
Provide, Inc. is a wholly owned subsidiary of Fifth Third Bank, National Association. Fifth Third Bank, National Association is proud to have an engaged and inclusive culture and to promote and ensure equal employment opportunity in all employment decisions regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, military status, veteran status or any other legally protected status.
If you require reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process due to a disability, send an email to email@example.com. Information will be sent to a recruiter who will provide assistance to ensure appropriate consideration in the process.