Team Assistant & Office Manager
San Francisco Bay Area
Proxy is looking for a Team Assistant & Office Assistant to join our San Francisco-based team. This role involves supporting our Leadership Team with day to day administration and scheduling. This person will also support our growing team more broadly with office management, general operations and greeting all guests visiting Proxy HQ.
The perfect candidate will have a friendly, but professional demeanor. We are looking for someone motivated and hardworking who appreciates that “love is in the detail.” We welcome a solution oriented mindset, desire to learn and to progress within the company.
- Support our Leadership Team with day to day administration and scheduling.
- Ensure our office is welcoming to employees and visitors, and is a positive reflection of our culture and team.
- Keep our office clean and organized (inc. conference rooms, reception area and common areas).Order catering, snacks and resources as necessary.
- Assist with booking travel and lodging for our team staff, candidates and remote employees.
- Assist in copying, printing and document preparation as needed.
- Organize company lunches and special events.
- Liaise with landlord for any building issues.
- Make our team feel special!
Knowledge & Skills:
- 3-5 years prior experience as an Executive Assistant or Office Manager.
- Startup experience (a plus).
- Friendly, customer service oriented, with good interpersonal communication skills.
- Excellent verbal communication skills, in-person and over the telephone and email. Keen attention to detail required.
- Self-motivated individual who can demonstrate initiative, maturity, and discretion.
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize and manage multiple assignments in a fast-paced environment to meet deadlines with efficiency and accuracy.
- Ability to work efficiently and accurately executing responsibilities with a sense of urgency and follow-through.
- Proficient knowledge of Microsoft office (Word, Excel) as well as Google apps (Gmail, Google Calendar, etc.)
- Competitive salary + equity grant
- Medical, vision and dental benefits
- Open vacation leave
- Purposeful and creative and team environment