Security Partner Manager
San Francisco Bay Area
Proxy is about pushing the boundaries of smartphones and radios to give every person on the planet their own unique signal for connected devices to tap into and do useful things for them. We are looking for our first Security Partner Manager who will be responsible for building, managing, and ensuring success with our partners across the security industry
Our Security Partner Manager will work within our Deployments Team whilst collaborating with other teams (such as Engineering, Product and Customer Support), to partner with installers, hardware developers, access control systems to represent Proxy and it’s products. The Security Partner Manager will maintain these relationships, work to build training materials, incentive programs, and ensure quality across Proxy deployments.
- Manages all security related partner programs
- PACS Systems - S2, LENEL, CCURE, etc…
- Hardware sales
- Installers and integrators
- SMB Partners both national and regional
- Ensures product integration for all product pairings
- Explores viable options for new integrations and cross functional opportunities
- Tracks metrics and measures of success
- Builds and manages training information for current products, provides hands on training sessions as needed
- Performs QC on installers representing Proxy with defined measures of success
- Hosts engagement events to keep partners involved and up to date on Proxy
- Be a team player in a small, flat, highly collaborative environment, working closely with both product and engineering teams.
- Be willing to travel domestically and internationally to gain further operations on field operations and client requirements.
Skills and Experience
- Bachelor in Electrical Engineering or related disciplines (preferred).
- 5+ years in access control systems, hardware, and/or related low voltage installations.
- Experience managing access control, security hardware, and installer pipelines
- Expert in troubleshooting defective or failed physical security hardware.
- Experience in provisioning and programming physical security systems and newly automated systems.
- Enthusiasm for evaluating new services, technologies, and partner networks
- Experience standing up new partner networks globally on an enterprise and SMB scale
- Successful track record of sales incentives with positive growth trends across all global markets