Senior Salesforce Administrator
Revenue Operations /
Welcome to Pryon, a place for people who want to define the state of the art: real AI (oxymoron intended), developed by real pioneers, solving real problems of consequence. Our company was built by some of the most well-known experts in the field, whose DNA lives on in Alexa, Siri, Watson, and virtually every other AI product on the market. But the best part of the story is still to come: We’re creating a world-class culture fueled by intellectual curiosity and radical technology — to reduce the distance between knowledge and people.
We’re a team of AI, tech, and language experts whose DNA lives in Alexa, Siri, Watson, and virtually every human language technology product on the market. Now we’re building an industry-leading knowledge management platform. Our proprietary, cutting-edge natural language processing capabilities transform unstructured data into meaningful experiences that increase productivity with unmatched accuracy and speed.
Pryon is looking for an experienced and dedicated Salesforce Administrator. The ideal candidate possesses hands-on SFDC configuration and developer skills, with a particular emphasis on solution design and flows. This role will be involved with projects, small enhancements, troubleshooting bugs, and occasional project management. He/she must possess a service-oriented demeanor and a passion for working with Salesforce technology (and platform partners).
In This Role, You Will
- Technical creating and managing custom objects, which are specific data structures unique to the organization's needs, using the Salesforce Object Manager
- Designing new page layouts using the Lightning App Builder to provide a customized user interface for different user profiles
- Configuring custom fields and formula fields using the Salesforce Field Builder to capture and calculate information in a specific format
- Setting up validations and creating email templates using the Salesforce Process Builder and Visual Workflow to automate business processes
- Developing and managing Flows, which are automated sequences of actions that users can trigger in response to certain events, using the Salesforce Flow Builder
- Creating Lightning Pages using the Lightning App Builder to provide a modern, responsive user interface for different user profiles
- Working with Custom Metadata Types and Custom Settings to create reusable data elements that can be easily maintained and deployed across different Salesforce environments
- Managing Managed Packages, which are collections of pre-built functionality and code that can be installed and configured in Salesforce.
You Will Also
- Design and document a flexible, scalable, and robust state-of-the-art architecture for Salesforce Sales Cloud, CPQ (Configure, Price, Quote), Revenue Cloud, E-commerce, and Partner systems using Salesforce Architecture Designer
- Understand the goals of stakeholders in Marketing and SDR/BDR teams and scoping the technical elements within Salesforce needed to achieve the project goal. This may involve configuring multiple flows spanning different objects
- Evaluate the scalability of proposed configuration changes to ensure they can handle future growth and changing business needs
- Provide advanced support for Salesforce requests and escalated administrative needs of users, which can include managing Epics (large bodies of work that can be broken down into smaller items), Tasks, Spikes (temporary work items to explore unknowns), Stories, and Bugs using the Salesforce Agile Accelerator
- Oversee Quality Assurance (QA) and User Acceptance Testing (UAT) for large deployments using the Salesforce Testing Framework
- Keep up to date with Salesforce releases, features, and best practices and making recommendations to management regarding their implementation
- Be a role model and mentor to team members with less experience, providing guidance and support on technical and non-technical aspects of Salesforce Administration.
What You'll Need to Be Successful
- 4-6 Years experience in a Salesforce Advanced Admin role
- Bachelor's degreeAcknowledged expert in their designated offering
- Demonstrates full competency and knowledge of two or more offerings within the function (CPQ, Service Cloud, Salescloud, etc)
- Proficiency as a Salesforce developer
- Expert in Salesforce Flows and Salesforce Process Builders and able to recommend best practices
- Expert in writing Salesforce Validation Rules & Formulas
- Experience working at a startupWorking knowledge of Partner Relationship Management Tools, Service Cloud, Einstein, and adding AI to salesforceExperience gathering requirements for Salesforce configurationAble to effectively communicate with stakeholders and maintain good working relationships with them
- Strong ability to scope internal customer requirements into scalable technical designs and diagrams
- Expertise in Salesforce Flows and knows when to use a Before Save, After Save, Before Delete or Scheduled Flow, and when something should be in an Apex Trigger or Class rather than Flow
- Ability to QA configuration in a developer sandbox, promote it to a full copy sandbox for UAT, then release to Production
- Complex Formula writing - able to write formulas for formula fields, validation rules, entry criteria, etc. that follow best practices and utilize the fewest characters to achieve the goal
Benefits for Full Time Employees:
100% Company paid Health/Dental/Vision benefits for you and your dependents
Life Insurance, Short-term and Long-term Disability
We are interested in every qualified candidate who is authorized to work in the United States. However, we are not able to sponsor or take over sponsorship of employment Visas at this time.
Pryon is an equal-opportunity employer and values diversity. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability.