Enterprise SaaS Account Executive (Central US)
Welcome to Pryon, a place for people who want to define the state of the art: real AI (oxymoron intended), developed by real pioneers, solving real problems of consequence. Our company was built by some of the most well-known experts in the field, whose DNA lives on in Alexa, Siri, Watson, and virtually every other AI product on the market. But the best part of the story is still to come: We’re creating a world-class culture fueled by intellectual curiosity and radical technology — to reduce the distance between knowledge and people.
We’re a team of AI, tech, and language experts whose DNA lives in Alexa, Siri, Watson, and virtually every human language technology product on the market. Now we’re building an industry-leading knowledge management platform. Our proprietary, cutting-edge natural language processing capabilities transform unstructured data into meaningful experiences that increase productivity with unmatched accuracy and speed.
This is an opportunity to drive our sales efforts, set course and direction by leveraging your relationships, skill, and experience in sales to complete sales cycles with our prospective clients, create new sales opportunities within our ideal client profile, and increase value and investment for our existing Pryon clients. Pryon will give you an opportunity to learn from the team of folks that have decades of experience in AI/ML and have delivered some of the most popular products of today. Your goal will be to translate technology into value-based outcomes for clients and prospects, that help continue their investment in the Pryon platform and seek new companies to invest in similar.
Candidates must have experience selling products or tools in the AI/ML software space and possess strong communication skills. Having technical acumen in AI/ML, Knowledge Management or NLP and consulting experience in knowledge management markets along with AI and ML principles and practices will be an advantage. This person will have proven abilities to work jointly with Solution Engineers and development teams enabling the next generation of efficiencies and products leveraging AI and Conversational Language Processing. A strong work ethic, hunter mentality, agility, and the ability to work under pressure are essential.
- Develop, maintain, and execute your territory sales plan.
- Research and identify customer prospects and targets based on Pryon’s Ideal Client Profile.
- Create, send, track, and optimize email templates for prospecting and lead nurturing.
- Promote Pryon brand, establishing our position in the market.
- Collaborate with the extended team to drive adoption, customer success and feedback on future product enhancements.
- Achieve personal sales quota both for bookings and new logo acquisition.
- Develop and actively maintain sales forecasts across assigned accounts and lines of business.
- Maintain customer, opportunity, and forecast detail in the CRM system (SalesForce) as directed by Chief Revenue Officer
- Rapidly follow up and qualify all inbound leads and provide assistance to customers who wish to engage and prove Pryon’s product value.
- Manage all steps in the sales process including qualification, demos, proposals, securing required contract paperwork, and coordinating with the customer support team to drive ongoing success and adoption.
- Consult and be a trusted advisor for existing and prospective clients specifically in NLP, chatbot or knowledge management while being a key mindful contributor to the sales and engineering team
- Synthesize sales strategy with Solution Engineering to set a strategic direction for each client and priority for Pryon.
- 3+ years of documented success selling complex enterprise software to new businesses.
- Experience with and understanding of AI and Machine Learning, Big Data, and/or analytics is a big plus.
- Exemplary written and oral communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal, planning, and organizational skills.
- Strong track record of quota achievement in a high-velocity selling environment.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Pre-existing knowledge, technical acumen in one or more of the following spaces:
- AI/ML products in a known discipline
- Knowledge management, enterprise search engines
- Chatbots, collaboration, IVRs
- Natural Language Processing (NLP), IRQA (Information Retrieval Question Answer)
- Comfortable working in a startup environment
- Manage the weekly progression of clients and prospects through Pryon’s known sales stages
- Ability to create and meet weekly objectives and metrics around pipeline and forecast
- Manage and maximize time with an 85% or greater win rate
- Orchestrate a remote and matrixed team of highly skilled solution engineers and developers to assist on opportunities considering the importance of the most probable opportunities.
- Achieve quarterly and annual sales targets.
$150,000 - $350,000 a year
Actual cash compensation may vary depending on factors including, but not limited to, location and experience. The range listed is just one component of Pryon's compensation package.
Benefits for Full Time Employees:
100% Company paid Health/Dental/Vision benefits for you and your dependents
Life Insurance, Short-term and Long-term Disability
We are interested in every qualified candidate who is authorized to work in the United States. However, we are not able to sponsor or take over sponsorship of employment Visas at this time.
Pryon is an equal-opportunity employer and values diversity. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability.