Marketing Team /
PSPDFKit is an international tech startup that develops and maintains industry-leading software frameworks and backend server products in the document viewing and processing space. Our customer base consists of startups, Fortune 500 companies, and every type of company in between from around the world.
PSPDFKit is looking for a Growth Marketer to spread the word of PSPDFKit and its products through content, advertising, and other methods. You will be responsible for uncovering the best tactics to scale traffic and interest in our products as we rapidly grow. We are growing our small marketing team, so you will be given the opportunity to give direct input and help make many of the decisions that affect the positioning and trajectory of our products.
So, what will you do as a Growth Marketer at PSPDFKit?
- You'll write content that helps inform and educate our developer and product manager audience, positioning PSPDFKit as a thought leader in the document management developer tools space.
- You'll manage advertising campaigns to drive qualified leads efficiently and effectively.
- You'll experiment with messaging across channels to find what reaches our potential customers and helps get them excited about partnering with us.
- You'll help create and refine strategies and roadmaps for our marketing team to scale PSPDFKit's presence and coverage.
- You'll develop reports to effectively convey return on investment and effectiveness of marketing related efforts.
- You’ll help draft messaging, campaigns and marketing material for product releases and our website.
What skills will you need to be successful?
- You're always experimenting to find new and unique strategies that work to acquire leads and convert them to customers.
- You're comfortable taking charge to create, execute, and report on a multi-faceted content plan, letting the data guide your next steps.
- You have a technical leaning, able to understand and empathize with the plight of the modern data team.
- You're a master of the written word, able to make compelling content that drives results.
- You have a proven track record of helping grow and position new products in the market. You've worked on a product experiencing rapid growth and understand what needs to be done to scale to the next level.
- You're independently motivated and driven to solve tough problems for a growing startup.
- You embrace failure, understanding that trial and error is a part of the journey.
- You care about the business implications of anything you work on. You're not just going after cool stuff — you understand the balance between craft, speed, and the bottom line.
- You're always learning new techniques and can readily pick up new technologies as you go.
- You have experience managing paid advertising platforms, such as Google Ads and LinkedIn Ads.
- You have in-depth knowledge of modern SEO techniques.
- The ability to write quick scripts in Bash or Ruby is a major plus, but not a requirement.
- Competitive pay
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Passionate and thriving work culture
- International travel for company retreats
- Remote work and flexible working hours
- Ownership of work and tasks
PSPDFKit is an equal opportunity employer with people from many different cultures and countries. We celebrate diversity and are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, skill sets, perspectives, as well as providing our employees with a work environment free of harassment.
We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, age, marital status, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other non-merit factor. We’d especially love to receive applications from individuals who are underrepresented in the tech industry.