New York, NY
Public Goods' mission is to make premium-quality, healthy products affordable to everyone.
The Editorial Intern will support our Content Marketing Manager by writing blog posts and assisting with content marketing tasks such as link building and charitable donations. This opportunity is perfect for aspiring journalists and those interested in content marketing.
- be a student who can accept college credit in lieu of payment
- be able to work at least 10 hours a week, preferably much more.
- be fluent in English
- provide writing samples in your application or later in the interview process.
- have a passion for writing, as well as some sort of writing experience.
- have a strong desire to improve and respond positively to feedback.
Public Goods provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, genetics, sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression.