Technical Account Manager / Solutions Engineer - AdTech (Full Remote)
We are Pubstack
Founded in Paris, with customers and team members everywhere!
We are a fast-growing and remote-first tech startup based in France founded in July 2018. We recently closed our Series A and raised more than 7 millions euros since the company’s creation.
Pubstack’s product is a SaaS platform that makes monetization easy, transparent and performant for each and every publisher. We count Le Monde, M6, Vinted, Webedia and many others among our customers.
Pubstack has recently launched The Ad Management, the single-stop ad management solution for publishers.
What will you do?
- Work closely with your account’s Customer Success Manager to ensure the customer’s long term health through a world-class support experience.
- Based on your industry knowledge, provide guidance on how to optimize their ad stack setup and generate more revenue.
- Manage a diverse and complex scope of topics across multiple client engagements.
- Work across the organization and escalate as necessary for confirmation of solutions or other options.
- Proactively identify and work with the customer to resolve technical risks and bottlenecks.
- Stay on top of the industry trends to become an expert and participate in AdTech webinars/events.
- Collaborate with the Sales team to demonstrate value in the presales process.
Who are we looking for?
- Experience in a client-facing technical role (as a developer, as a consultant, ...)
- Fluency in both English and French
- Curious and able to learn fast
- Understanding of the ad tech landscape
- Excellent analytical skills, ability to process a vast amount of information using SQL and data visualization tools
- Strong desire to help people solve problems with the ability to explain complex technical concepts to a broad audience
- Excellency in time management, task prioritization, and evaluation of situational urgency
Why should you apply?
- Fast-learning environment, entrepreneurial and strong team spirit
- Competitive equity package, competitive salary based on experience
- Meal vouchers with Swile
- Alan health insurance (70% covered by Pubstack for you and your children)
- 7 weeks of vacation (RTT in France included)
- Transportation (50%)
- We let you pick your location ! You can work remotely and from our office (Paris - Sentier)
- Off-sites and team buildings every quarter
- Key moment to join Pubstack in terms of growth and opportunities