Customer Success Manager - AdTech (Full Remote)
We are Pubstack
Founded in Paris, with customers and team members everywhere!
We are a fast-growing and remote-first tech startup based in France founded in July 2018. We recently closed our Series A and raised more than 7 millions euros since the company’s creation.
Pubstack’s product is a SaaS platform that makes monetization easy, transparent and performant for each and every publisher. We count Le Monde, M6, Vinted, Webedia and many others among our customers.
Pubstack has recently launched The Ad Management, the single-stop ad management solution for publishers.
What will you do?
- Drive the on-boarding, adoption, retention and overall success of our customers
- Lead the enablement of our users by conducting product trainings
- Work in partnership with Technical account managers to guide customers through the project management and technical requirements of their Pubstack implementation
- Provide regular, proactive recommendations to optimize the use of our platform
- Maximize the adoption of our product features to maximize the value driven by our product
- Identify accounts that are likely to churn and work proactively to eliminate that risk
- Identify opportunities to expand our partnership with customers
- Analyze accounts that have been lost, identify reasons for churning and build a strategy to win customers back
- Ensure all account issues are quickly resolved, utilizing resources from cross-functional teams internally
- Function as the voice of the customer and provide internal feedback on how Pubstack can better serve them
- Track key account metrics and forecast retention
Who are we looking for?
- 3 - 4 years relevant work experience in customer success, account management preferably in a SaaS business
- Experience working with a portfolio of accounts, supporting a highly technical product
- Demonstrated ability to establish relationships, credibility, present, and to communicate effectively at all levels of an organization
- Ability to set priorities, drive decisions and get closure on recommendations and issues
- Ability to influence others towards continuous improvement, both internally and externally
Why should you apply?
- Fast-learning environment, entrepreneurial and strong team spirit
- Competitive equity package, competitive salary based on experience
- Meal vouchers with Swile
- Alan health insurance (70% covered by Pubstack for you and your children)
- 7 weeks of vacation (RTT in France included)
- Transportation (50%)
- We let you pick your location ! You can work remotely and from our office (Paris - Sentier)
- Off-sites and team buildings every quarter
- Key moment to join Pubstack in terms of growth and opportunities