Director of Product
pulseData is working to transform kidney care. We work with value-based organizations and their care teams to provide an intelligent data platform to help deliver precise care at less cost.
Our mission is to deliver proactive, precise care to every chronic disease sufferer, eliminating preventable sickness. Chronic Kidney Disease (CKD) is a substantially under-diagnosed condition that affects 37 million people in the US. Clinical and care management teams use our platform to identify the most at risk individuals and coordinate their care needs to eliminate adverse events, and deliver better clinical outcomes at a lower cost.
Our clients are health care enterprises: kidney clinics and nephrology practices, large health systems, managed care and health insurance companies. Together we use data science to deliver more human care.
- Work closely with the product, go-to-market and engineering teams to collaborate on the product strategy and roadmap.
- Become an authority in the value-based nephrology landscape by talking with customers, advisors, expert colleagues and industry partners to teach our rapidly growing team about the biggest opportunities for our company and products.
- Understand and advocate for the use of data science and machine learning to transform healthcare delivery.
- Lead conversations with nephrologists, care managers and other healthcare professionals to understand clinical care workflows.
- Help align customer needs with business priorities and translate them into actionable product strategy.
- Ability to build trust and rapport with technical teams, executive and business leadership, customers and, end users.
- Strong understanding of the current healthcare landscape, including: the roles played by providers, payors and employer plans. Knowledge of value based payment mechanisms is a bonus.
- Experience navigating complex multi-stakeholder environments to understand user/customer needs. Prior experience delivering enterprise SaaS or healthtech solutions is advantageous.
- Ability to understand software architecture and technology fairly well is crucial. Knowledge of the application of data science would be helpful.
- Experience creating wireframes, mockups, and writing clear and concise technical specifications.
- Recognize ambiguous or undefined problems as opportunities; be intellectually curious and hungry to learn about new areas
- Remote working
- 3 weeks paid vacation
- Top tier medical / dental / vision insurance, HSA & FSA, 401k option
- Gym discount, commuter discount
- While pulseData is based in New York, the location of this position is flexible. If the candidate is based remotely it will be expected that they travel to New York on a consistent, periodic cadence once conditions are safe for business travel to resume.