pulseData builds adaptive machine learning engines for Hospitals and Healthcare companies, to identify patients at risk of a bad medical outcome.
This insight drives positive action, saves medical costs and helps eliminate preventable sickness.
Our products use data science to deliver more human care.
We’re just getting started!
- Currently <15 amazing teammates, pre-Series-A
- We’re fluent in bioinformatics, quantitative trading, neuroscience, missile guidance systems, language processing
- We are blessed with deeply passionate clients and seed investors (Homebrew, BloombergBeta, ChicagoVentures, Blue Seed, Red Dog Capital) that are partnering with us in making Healthcare data-driven
- We have revenue
- Team in NYC, Boston - Remote work possible for the right candidates
- 4 weeks paid vacation
- Top tier medical / dental / vision insurance, 401k option
- Own, communicate, and drive a consultative Account-Based-Sales process for a SaaS predictive analytics product
- Develop and nurture deep, long-lasting, authentic relationships with Health Systems, ACO’s, Integrated Health Networks
- Help complex health enterprises make use of the data to address their most critical population health issues
- Develop market and value-creation strategy, working closely with the CEO
We'll ask you to demonstrate:
- You will have successfully sold into health care systems or providers at executive levels
- A developed understanding of Health Systems, how their risk-bearing programs are doing, and what actions they’re taking or prepared to take
- A track record in growing a book of business and closing a multiple-decision-maker enterprise sale
- You have experience with consultative selling, where requirements gathering, value positioning and relationship building were core to the sales process
- 3+ years of sales or business development in enterprise software or Health solutions experience
You will be a foundational team member, so will have an outsized and lasting impact on our culture and future. You might love it here if:
- You’re geeked about technology, you believe strongly that data science and predictive analytics will transform the health enterprise
- You are optimistic, passionate, inspired, creative
- You always find a way to get a warm intro
- You’re competitive and figure out a way to win
- You want to be part of a team - giving and asking for help
- You have a lot to learn and systematically seek to learn it
- You can name people that would love to work with you again
- You can name clients that would love to buy from you again