IT Operations Manager
IT & Security /
I když je náš ICT tým zatím výhradně český, v celé firmě máme plno kolegů, kteří jsou cizinci. Od našeho IT Operations Managera tak budeme určitě potřebovat, aby se nebál komunikovat v angličtině, nebo je mu klidně dokonce bližší, než čeština. To je i důvodem, proč jsme se rozhodli veškeré informace o této pozici sepsat v angličtině.
We're not an average company; we're a close-knit group of 200+ innovators, thinkers, and doers distributed across various teams who value collaboration and creativity. We're in search of an IT Operations Manager who shares our passion for technology and our dedication to our people. We're seeking an individual to lead our internal ICT team, empowering them to provide exceptional IT support to the entire Purple group. We are not a software house; we have a wide spectrum of teams that require technical support, e.g. Legal, Finance, Customer Support, Sales, Marketing, and also software development teams. Our core business revolves around the global world of Forex, which means we also have to think globally and have Purple people and offices around the world. Our ICT team is based at our headquarters in Brno.
WHAT YOU WILL WORK ON:
- Leading a small operations team of four (L1 Support, Assistant, Sysadmin)
- Overseeing and managing our various hardware (Mac, Win, iOS, Android), ensuring everything runs smoothly
- Managing our office tech, including wifi, routing, security systems, printers and more
- Managing VPN connections, keeping them secure and accessible
- Handling both SaaS and on-premises software used by our teams
- Working closely with the security lead to keep our systems safe and sound
TECH-STACK AND TOOLS WE AND OUR TEAMS USE:
- Linux (Ubuntu, Debian) servers, Win servers
- Docker, Snap, KVM, Zabbix
- Mac/Win/iOS/Android users
- Google workspace, Google Play, App Store
- Eset, OpenVPN, EdgeRouter, UniFi, NAS
- Zoom, VoIP (FreePBX), Slack
- Podio, Trello, Wekan, Clockify, Monday, Confluence, Documize
- Zendesk, Freshdesk, Tresorit, LastPass, MS Office, Wordpress…
- AWS, Azure for development
WHAT WE EXPECT FROM YOU:
- First of all, you are a skilled professional who wants to help us build and set up our team; you definitely have a variety of skills and experience in the field of ITSM
- You know how to streamline work, track processes, and propose new solutions
- being familiar with either ITIL 4 or ISO 27001 will help you make the right decisions, but we don’t require any formal certification
- You just love to put people first
- You are ready to connect us with our offices in X countries around the world
- You are prepared to collaborate with auditors as needed
- If you were also dealing with the PCI DSS regulation, you definitely have an advantage
- English is not a problem for you (at least B2 level)
HAVE WE CAUGHT YOUR ATTENTION?
Maybe we didn't hit the bullseye with your situation, but if you've found something in common with us, get in touch. Send us through the form below (everything can be in Czech or English):
- Your resume - LinkedIn profile is fine too.
- A cover letter - tell us more about yourself and why you're interested in us. Put some effort into it, as it often helps us decide who to prioritize meeting with.
Learn more about us by checking our Company Culture Market profile.