Praxis Inc. engineers aerospace capabilities for problems of national interest. Our core competencies are system engineering, mechanical and electrical systems, spaceflight qualification and testing, software engineering, cybersecurity, robotics, and program management. We solve challenging problems, provide competitive salaries, and offer excellent benefits. Looking for a career with purpose? Come and join the Praxis team!
- Interface with customers to gather and document requirements.
- Develop product technical specifications and test specifications with a development team.
- Prepare reports and technical documentation.
- Design and develop electronic circuits for new products and modifications to existing products.
- Research components, materials, and vendors as required.
- Recommend purchase of equipment to improve operation of existing systems.
- Direct, coordinate, and participate in building and testing of prototypes.
- Develop and apply test procedures for performance and compliance with requirements.
- Participate in design reviews related to assigned projects.
- Bachelor's Degree in Electrical Engineering
- 2-5 years of expertise in radio frequency (RF), analog and digital hardware design and development
- Must be well organized, a good communicator, and capable of multi-tasking
- Must possess strong analytical skills, and be able to work independently as well as in a team environment
- Must have demonstrable computer skills, with experience using Microsoft Office Products including Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Must have strong technical writing skills
- Working knowledge of software design and development
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Tools (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Proficiency in testing methods, data collection and data analysis techniques and reporting
- Possess a working knowledge of software design and development
- Familiarity with systems engineering concepts, particularly system definition process (requirements analysis, system concept definition and requirements definition) and test methodology
- Willingness and ability to travel up to 25% of the time
- Proficiency with AutoCad, MatLab, LabView
- Proficiency in the use of applicable test equipment such as oscilloscopes, digital logic analyzers, signal and network analyzers is highly desirable
US Citizenship Required:
Eligibility to Obtain a DoD Security Clearance Required for this Position:
Yes, cleared to Top Secret/SCI level with the ability to acquire/pass a CI polygraph is required.
Yes; 5% or less
Position Contingent upon Award of Contract:
Praxis offers a stable work environment, a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package; including ESOP participation, 401k Plan, Flexible Work Schedules, Tuition Reimbursement, Co-Sponsored Health Plan, Paid Leave and much more.
Applying to Praxis:
Only those candidates invited for an interview will be contacted. Praxis will not sponsor applicants for work visas. Employment at Praxis is contingent upon the successful completion of a comprehensive background check and security investigation. Praxis is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability or any other protected class.
Praxis Inc. is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Technology Service Corporation.