Mid-level Windows Administrator
Washington, District of Columbia
Praxis Inc. engineers aerospace capabilities for problems of national interest. Our core competencies are system engineering, mechanical and electrical systems, spaceflight qualification and testing, software engineering, cybersecurity, robotics, and program management. We solve challenging problems, provide competitive salaries, and offer excellent benefits. Looking for a career with purpose? Come and join the Praxis team!
Praxis is hiring for a Mid-level Windows Administrator. This person will perform a wide range of hardware and software support tasks including install, configure, test, troubleshoot and perform ongoing maintenance and enhancement of information systems.
- Support desktop, laptop, server software, printers, and network infrastructure
- Ensure desktops, laptops, servers, and peripheral equipment are appropriately installed, reliable and accountable
- Maintain current DISA Security Technical Implementation Guidelines (STIG)
- Maintain/perform Active Directory administration, account creation and management, along with group policy administration on a Windows Server 2008/2012 R2 environment
- Provide Tier III support, investigate and troubleshoot issues
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related technical field
- Active Top Secret clearance
- Security+ Certification
- 3-5 years of experience administering Windows Enterprise environment
- Working knowledge of Active Directory, Group Policy, and WSUS
- Experience implementing, attaining and testing DISA Security Technical Implementation Guidelines (STIG)
US Citizenship Required:
Eligibility to Obtain a DoD Security Clearance Required for this Position:
Yes, an active Top Secret clearance is required.
Praxis offers a stable work environment, a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package; including ESOP participation, 401k Plan, Flexible Work Schedules, Tuition Reimbursement, Co-Sponsored Health Plan, Paid Leave and much more.
Applying to Praxis:
Only those candidates invited for an interview will be contacted. Praxis will not sponsor applicants for work visas. Employment at Praxis is contingent upon the successful completion of a comprehensive background check and security investigation. Praxis is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability or any other protected class.
Praxis Inc. is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Technology Service Corporation.