Praxis Inc. engineers aerospace capabilities for problems of national interest. Our core competencies are system engineering, mechanical and electrical systems, spaceflight qualification and testing, software engineering, cybersecurity, robotics, and program management. We solve challenging problems, provide competitive salaries, and offer excellent benefits. Looking for a career with purpose? Come and join the Praxis team!
- Maintain, monitor and update HBSS servers, clients and packages.
- Harden new or upgraded HBSS servers and required applications using STIG and SCAP tools. Resolve or mitigate findings as identified.
- Interface with customers to troubleshoot or mitigate potential conflicts with mission systems and applications. Document and submit valid exemption requests. Coordinate and schedule maintenance windows with consideration of research requirements.
- Write, test and implement security and ePO policies to enforce security controls and monitor compliance.
- Support RMF (Risk Management Framework) and accreditation processes.
- Support and utilize the CM (Configuration Management) process to coordinate policy, baseline and system changes with stakeholders.
- Perform continuous monitoring tasks, document results and reports.
- Assist Windows, Linux and Cisco System Administrators as a member of the IT team.
- Bachelor’s degree in IT or Networking is required. Current/past work experience can be substituted for technical degree.
- 1-3+ years of HBSS Administration experience with HBSS 201 (or higher) certificate.
- Must be compliant with DoD 8570 certification (Security+, CISSP, etc.)
- Successful candidates must be well organized, a good communicator, and capable of multi-tasking; must possess strong analytical skills, and be able to work independently as well as in a team environment.
- Experience with RMF, ICD 503, Xacta and/or eMASS beneficial.
- Experience implementing additional security requirements such as PKE, Audit, Discovery or CAC authentication a plus.
- Proficiency with additional security tools such as firewalls, Nessus or Wireshark desired.
- Windows, Linux or Cisco System Administration experience preferred.
US Citizenship Required:
Eligibility to Obtain a DoD Security Clearance Required for this Position:
Yes, existing Top Secret/SCI is required, with ability to acquire/pass a CI polygraph.
Yes; 5% or less
Position Contingent upon Award of Contract:
Praxis offers a stable work environment, a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package; including ESOP participation, 401k Plan, Flexible Work Schedules, Tuition Reimbursement, Co-Sponsored Health Plan, Paid Leave and much more.
Applying to Praxis:
Only those candidates invited for an interview will be contacted. Praxis will not sponsor applicants for work visas. Employment at Praxis is contingent upon the successful completion of a comprehensive background check and security investigation. Praxis is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability or any other protected class.
Praxis Inc. is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Technology Service Corporation.