Quality Inspector III
Washington, District of Columbia
Praxis Inc. engineers aerospace capabilities for problems of national interest. Our core competencies are system engineering, mechanical and electrical systems, spaceflight qualification and testing, software engineering, cybersecurity, robotics, and program management. We solve challenging problems, provide competitive salaries, and offer excellent benefits. Looking for a career with purpose? Come and join the Praxis team!
Praxis, Inc. is searching for a Quality Inspector III to work on various projects in the Washington, DC locale.
What you'll do:
- Performs analyses/audits to ensure compliance with contract and customer program requirements and specifications through analysis and/or audits for processes in engineering, software, operations, documentation, training, configuration management, reliability and maintainability, maintenance, facilities, services, and other processes as may be defined.
- Performs analyses/audits of work performed against a specific process.
- Reviews processes that indicate how activities are performed in operations, engineering, documentation, maintenance, facilities, and training.
- Conduct mechanical inspection of all structural/mechanical space flight hardware using hand inspection tools, Coordinate Measuring Machine (CMM) inspection stations and optical inspection systems.
- Maintain flight traceability and build files per program requirements.
You may be a fit for this role if you have:
- BA/BS degree with 2-4 years of experience
- Experience and understands basic quality system procedures
- Ability to work on more than one task at a time
- Ability to understand technical documents that describe the system and processes
- Ability to work with other personnel as a team member
- Ability to understand policies, procedures and processes
- Knowledge of PCDmis inspection software
US Citizenship Required:
Eligibility to Obtain a DoD Security Clearance Required for this Position:
Yes, existing Secret is required.
Position Contingent upon Award of Contract:
Praxis offers a stable work environment, a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package; including ESOP participation, 401k Plan, Flexible Work Schedules, Tuition Reimbursement, Co-Sponsored Health Plan, Paid Leave and much more.
Applying to Praxis:
Only those candidates invited for an interview will be contacted. Praxis will not sponsor applicants for work visas. Employment at Praxis is contingent upon the successful completion of a comprehensive background check and security investigation. Praxis is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability or any other protected class.
Praxis Inc. is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Technology Service Corporation.