IT Help Desk Technician
Praxis Inc. engineers aerospace capabilities for problems of national interest. Our core competencies are system engineering, mechanical and electrical systems, spaceflight qualification and testing, software engineering, cybersecurity, robotics, and program management. We solve challenging problems, provide competitive salaries, and offer excellent benefits. Looking for a career with purpose? Come and join the Praxis team!
- Interface with customers to resolve computer, network or application issues.
- Record interactions, document solutions and redline changes for network or systems drawings and documents.
- Capture and apply system images; restore user profiles.
- Manage and monitor accounts, access and policies.
- Harden OS and applications to required configurations (e.g. DISA STIGs).
- Enforce, monitor and comply with cyber security regulations.
- Associate’s degree in IT or Networking is required. Work experience can be substituted for technical degree.
- Successful candidates must be well organized, a good communicator, and capable of multi-tasking; must possess strong analytical skills, and be able to work independently as well as in a team environment.
- DoD 8570 compliance (A+, Network +, or Security+, etc.) is required.
US Citizenship Required:
Eligibility to Obtain a DoD Security Clearance Required for this Position:
Yes, existing Top Secret/SCI is required with ability to acquire/pass a CI polygraph is required.
Yes; 5% or less
Position Contingent upon Award of Contract:
Praxis offers a stable work environment, a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package; including ESOP participation, 401k Plan, Flexible Work Schedules, Tuition Reimbursement, Co-Sponsored Health Plan, Paid Leave and much more.
Applying to Praxis:
Only those candidates invited for an interview will be contacted. Praxis will not sponsor applicants for work visas. Employment at Praxis is contingent upon the successful completion of a comprehensive background check and security investigation. Praxis is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability or any other protected class.
Praxis Inc. is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Technology Service Corporation.