Praxis Inc. engineers aerospace capabilities for problems of national interest. Our core competencies are system engineering, mechanical and electrical systems, spaceflight qualification and testing, software engineering, cybersecurity, robotics, and program management. We solve challenging problems, provide competitive salaries, and offer excellent benefits. Looking for a career with purpose? Come and join the Praxis team!
- Interface with customers to gather and document requirements.
- Provide subject matter expertise in the area of time to a team composed of software engineers, system engineers, system administrators, and project managers.
- Assist site customer and other on-site engineers in system problem diagnosis and troubleshooting, collection of problem information, writing discrepancy reports (DRs), and recommending fixes.
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering, Math, or Computer Engineering is required. Master’s degree is desired.
- Must be well organized, a good communicator, and capable of multi-tasking.
- Must possess strong analytical skills, and be able to work independently as well as in a team environment.
- Three (3) or more years of full-time professional experience in area of study.
- Education or experience in digital signal processing.
- Fundamental understanding of time and frequency domain and devices (clocks, GPS, time distribution, measurement devices, NTP, two way time transfer, clock ensembles).
- Matlab experience highly desired.
- Experience with relational databases (MySQL, SQL).
US Citizenship Required:
Eligibility to Obtain a DoD Security Clearance Required for this Position:
Yes, existing Top Secret/SCI level with the ability to acquire/pass a CI polygraph required.
Yes; CONUS/OCONUS may be required
Position Contingent upon Award of Contract:
Praxis offers a stable work environment, a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package; including ESOP participation, 401k Plan, Flexible Work Schedules, Tuition Reimbursement, Co-Sponsored Health Plan, Paid Leave and much more.
Applying to Praxis:
Only those candidates invited for an interview will be contacted. Praxis will not sponsor applicants for work visas. Employment at Praxis is contingent upon the successful completion of a comprehensive background check and security investigation. Praxis is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability or any other protected class.
Praxis Inc. is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Technology Service Corporation.