Sydney, NSW /
Full-Time / Permanent
Quantum technology is likely to be as transformational in the 21st century as harnessing electricity was in the 19th. Quantum computing in particular promises to completely disrupt the way we process information - transforming previously uncomputable problems into manageable ones.
If you build or use quantum hardware, Q-CTRL provides the critical enabling software and professional services to help you achieve maximum performance. We empower our customers to realise the true potential of quantum tech, combining modern product design and engineering with state-of-the-art quantum control engineering techniques. Our ambition is to be the trusted provider of quantum control solutions across all applications of quantum tech.
We’re a venture-capital backed company with Tier-1 investors including Sequoia Capital, DCVC, Sierra Ventures, and InQTel. Q-CTRL operates offices in the US and Australia, but is currently supporting remote work within these jurisdictions due to COVID19.
About the role
As the first Sales Executive at Q-CTRL, you will help building the sales function organically as we are mapping out our customer base. You will be looking at novel ways to penetrate a highly specialised market. 30% of your role will consist of networking and partnerships, 60% will focus around sales operations and 10% on strategy.
What you'll do:
- Manage and optimize the sales process from lead generation to purchase by enabling and organizing marketing, product and technical sales teams.
- Work with the marketing team to strategise on creating lead generating channels with key target markets
- Assist in formulating go to market strategies for the current product suite
- Generate, own and manage a pipeline of inbound and self-sourced leads to identify, research, engage, and qualify leads into opportunities for the technical sales team
- Contribute sales experience to facilitate opportunities with the technical sales team to close.
- Prepare quotations, proposals and set time schedules
- Own and administer Salesforce for the sales team; track all opportunity and customer details including use case, purchase time frames and next steps. Optimize leads and opportunity pipelines, create and maintain reports, dashboards forecasts.
We would love to hear from you if you have...
- 3-5 years in B2B technical sales - preferably in the SaaS industry
- Exceptional stakeholder management skills along with excellent verbal and written communications
- Advanced user skills of Salesforce Sales Cloud
- A passion for deep tech and all things quantum
- Strong moral values - you understand that establishing business partnerships can take a long time and you are not in it to make a quick buck.
- BS/BA degree or equivalent in relevant sales experience. A Science degree/research experience is highly desirable but not mandatory.
At Q-CTRL, you can make a difference from day one - you won't be just a cog in the machine. You will work in a fascinating industry where you get to be a part of the 21st century’s most disruptive technology transformation.
You'll get to live the startup life without the startup wages: we offer competitive salaries and potential equity options. We also embrace flexible work hours - worry about your global impact, not a rigid work schedule. We are looking for people as excited as we are about building the quantum future. Join us!
To be considered, all applicants must have full work rights in the work location they have applied for.
To recruitment agencies, we do not accept unsolicited branded profiles and are not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.