Marketing Events Manager
Marketing – Demand Generation /
At Q4, we make an impact together, obsess over our customer, operate with integrity, and bring big ideas to life.
Q4 is the leading capital markets access platform that is transforming how issuers, investors, and the sell-side efficiently connect, communicate, and engage with each other. We are a trusted partner to more than 2,650 public companies globally, including many of the most respected brands in the world, and we maintain an award-winning culture where our team members grow and thrive. We are on our way to becoming the largest and most trusted, Investor relations platform company in the world.
We hire smart, curious, and talented people to push boundaries, reimagine what’s possible, and turn challenges into opportunities. All while keeping the needs of our clients at the heart of everything we do.
Come grow with us!
The Marketing Events Manager plays an important role in generating demand for Q4 by leading the ideation and execution of virtual and in-person marketing events. Reporting to the Director of Demand Generation, you’ll be responsible for defining the company’s marketing event’s strategy and seeing that strategy through to realized results. While this role operates as an individual contributor, you’ll work closely with other members of the Demand Generation, Content Marketing, Product Marketing, and Communications teams to boost awareness of events and ensure we’re getting our thought leadership and product updates in front of our ideal customer profile. Working closely with the Sales team is also an important part of this role, helping coordinate everything from who will attend events on Q4's behalf to post-event reporting.
- Understand market trends and deliver an event strategy that positions and supports Q4 as a market leader
- Plan and execute a range of Q4-hosted virtual and live events, association sponsorships, regional IR events, and webinars
- Work cross-functionally in collaboration with our sales, customer success and product teams and other stakeholders to develop memorable, unique client events and experiences
- Deliver pre-event briefings and post-event debriefs with sales and other internal teams
- Coordinate monthly webinars including driving event registration, planning meetings, prep sessions, creation of run sheets, liaison with partner providers and technical and live webcast support
- Collaborate with all internal departments to ensure that supporting marketing material/content is submitted, produced, proofed and delivered according to conference schedule
- Source, negotiate, coordinate, and maintain strong relationships with event suppliers and venues
- Track data on overall event objectives and impact (ROI), attendance/traffic, qualified leads and post-event conversion from the sales team
- Keep up to date on industry trends with an eye for implementing new ideas/experiences and improving the event management process
Desired Skills, Education & Experience:
- 4-5 years of experience with events coordination (especially virtual and/or hybrid)
- Experience in SaaS, technology, capital markets or SMB preferred
- Familiarity with common event streaming platforms (e.g. Zoom)
- Experience with Salesforce, a marketing CRM (e.g. Pardot, Marketo), and email automation
- Strong oral and written communicator
- Ability to manage changing priorities in a high-pressure environment
- Forward-thinking attitude and ability to effectively and quickly make decisions when unforeseen situations arise
- Logistics and detail-oriented mindset
- Comfortable rolling up your sleeves and doing the work yourself
- Well-honed time management skills
- Self-motivated with a strong attention to detail.
- Bachelor’s degree and/or post-secondary event management program preferred
We are motivated by solving complex problems in unorthodox ways. Emphasis on your well-being means you experience your true potential. We offer a variety of benefits to ensure you can always work hard and have fun:
- Health, wellness & lifestyle benefits to balance your heart, mind, and body;
- Pension matching incentives to support your financial health;
- Unlimited paid time off so you can truly recharge and enjoy life;
- Choose your home, one of our trendy offices, or mix it up with our flexible working environment;
- Virtual team building and socials, keeping people connected is important to us; and
- A fantastic culture to top it all off!
Q4’s diverse and inclusive workplace fosters a friendly, open-minded environment. Diversity makes us stronger from the increased pace of innovation to strengthening our culture. With great reasons to work here, take advantage by submitting your application to join our growing team.
Q4 values diversity and people of all backgrounds and abilities. Should you require any accommodations prior to or during the interview process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.