Manager, Web Development
R&D – Leadership - R&D
Q4 is a leading global provider of cloud-based investor relations and capital market solutions. With the mission to help public companies drive valuation, reduce volatility and improve shareholder engagement, Q4 is a trusted partner to over 1,200 of the world’s largest brands. Our comprehensive portfolio of solutions, including websites, webcasting, analytics, and the industry’s leading IR CRM empower our customers to build impactful and strategic IR programs. Q4 has offices in New York, Toronto, Copenhagen, and London. To learn more, visit: www.q4inc.com.
As Manager of Web Development, you’ll be the leader of a growing group of Web Front End Developers responsible for delivering a high volume of exceptional web sites on the Q4 platform. You will develop, motivate and grow this team, while being a key conduit back into our product development to continually improve our tools and processes.
Some of our current website clients include the likes of Facebook, Apple, Nike, Uber and most recently Slack.
- Define and drive adoption of processes and procedures for the growing team of Front End Developers
- Oversee build quality, re-usable code and innovation.
- Liase with Dev/Product team on ideation and required product support
- Identify and Drive improvements for process, systems, infrastructure
- Represent coding best practice, standards
- Work closely with Delivery and QA leads to ensure velocity and quality KPIs are being achieved
- Ongoing training & mentor - develop and manage training and development plans
- Continue to build and strengthen your team through recruiting, hiring and development strategies
- Encourage and motivate employees daily and bring innovation to the activation process to accelerate our market growth
Qualifications and Skills
- BS degree or equivalent
- 4 years related experience and/or training in development
- 2 years leadership experience preferred
- Strong technical aptitude
- Drive to proactively find creative solutions when issues arise and continue to strive for improvement
- Demonstrated strong team management and leadership skills
- Passion for team management, problem solving, and client satisfaction
- Strong communication (verbal and written)
- Self motivated with a positive approach
- Ability to work well independently when necessary and define/manage objectives in a fast paced environment
- Thrive in a dynamic, startup environment
We work hard, and we have fun. Success is what motivates us everyday to be the best and keep winning in the market. We offer a variety of perks to ensure our team can always work hard and play hard:
- Unlimited paid time off. Enough said.
- Flexible work schedule.
- Competitive salary, benefits and equity incentives for everyone!
- Employee Assistance Programs. We help you focus on your work life balance!
- Dog-friendly office. Hope you can handle cuteness overload!
- Food for thought. Complimentary tea, coffee and snacks!
- Themed socials. Karaoke. Maybe a costume?
- Tuition Reimbursements. We invest in your continued learning!!
- Hackathon events. For all who love to design and build.
- Trendy, open concept offices in a hip part of town.
Q4’s diverse culture fosters a friendly, open-minded workplace. As a member of a dynamic, high-performing team, each Q4 employee is hungry to learn, valued for their contribution, and approaches each day excited to make an impact. With great reasons to work here, take advantage by submitting your application to join our growing team