Investor Relations Manager
Client Experience – Client Success IRM/IRP /
At Q4, we hustle, we grind and we grow. As the team members that make up #Q4orce, we care, we compete and we support each other every day. We’re on a mission to deliver a best-in-class client experience that is driven by technology, data, and of course, our people.
Q4 is the leading capital markets access platform that is transforming how issuers, investors, and the sell-side efficiently connect, communicate, and engage with each other. We are a trusted partner to more than 2,650 public companies globally, including many of the most respected brands in the world, and we maintain an award winning culture where our team members grow and thrive. We are on our way to becoming the largest and most trusted, Investor relations platform company in the world.
We hire smart, curious, and talented people to push boundaries, reimagine what’s possible, and turn challenges into opportunities. All while keeping the needs of our clients at the heart of everything we do.
Come grow with us!
The Investor Relations Manager (IRM) is responsible for directly managing a group of high-value accounts; delivering an exceptional, high-engagement experience. You will be responsible for all service delivery within the customer workflow and be considered, the client champion of the sector squad. Your primary focus is on the tactical execution of the customer IR strategy delivered through Q4 desktop and shareholder identification tools.
We are looking for someone that clients want to call first for assistance with their investor relations program, who is very proactive, task-focused, organised and has excellent problem-solving skills.
The Investor Relations Manager works in collaboration with the customer and delivers on the promises set out by the Investor Relations Success Platform framework. You will be responsible for executing the tactical components of the client’s IR program including; handling all customer requests, configuring board reports, assisting with targeting exercises, populating the investor pipeline, logging meeting notes, etc.
- Develop a deep understanding of customer needs, expectations and what is required to deliver on them;
- Act as the primary customer contact and account lead responsible for the health of the account and ensuring high satisfaction that creates Q4 evangelists;
- Works seamlessly with squad members (Client Success Lead & Analysts) and shared services to deliver on service excellence;
- Ensure all client requests are dealt with directly or routed appropriately within a timely and effective manner;
- Provide onboarding/ training for the Q4 platform and service model;
- Acquire and maintain strong working knowledge of the Investor Relations industry and keep apprised of its regulations, trends and best practices;
- Identify opportunities for cross and upsell;
- Handle all customer escalations and lead response team where necessary;
- Initiate and oversee the renewal process along with the Billing department as subscriptions approach their renewal date(s);
- Assist in the creation of presentations and other communication materials, i.e. fact sheet, business segment report, for investors; and
- Continual learning and development with the goal of becoming an expert in IR, Capital Markets and Q4 product and services.
- Experience in IR, either client side or from an IR vendor is required;
- A good working knowledge of capital markets and investor relations;
- Excellent client engagement skills along with demonstrated success in building and maintaining effective customer relationships;
- Ability to perform in a pressured environment and to meet tight deadlines;
- Has superb written and verbal communication skills;
- Advanced French language skills would be very beneficial;
- Proactive and provides creative insights and/ or solutions to address client needs;
- Analytical thinker with attention to detail;
- Strong proficiency with Excel;
- Team player - collaborative in nature, preference on working together as opposed to individually; and
- Able to come in to the office approximately once a week.
We are motivated by solving complex problems in unorthodox ways. Emphasis on your well-being means you experience your true potential. We offer a variety of benefits to ensure you can always work hard and have fun:
- Health, wellness & lifestyle benefits to balance your heart, mind, and body;
- Pension matching and Employee Equity Incentives to support your financial health;
- Unlimited paid time off so you can truly recharge and enjoy life;
- Choose your home, one of our trendy offices, or mix it up with our flexible working environment; and
- A fantastic culture to top it all off!
Join the #Q4orce
Q4’s diverse and inclusive workplace fosters a friendly, open-minded environment. Diversity makes us stronger from the increased pace of innovation to strengthening our culture. With great reasons to work here, take advantage by submitting your application to join our growing team.
Q4 values diversity and people of all backgrounds and abilities. Should you require any accommodations prior to or during the interview process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.