Partner Marketing Manager
Marketing – Demand Generation /
At Q4, we make an impact together, obsess over our customer, operate with integrity, and bring big ideas to life.
Q4 is the leading capital markets access platform that is transforming how issuers, investors, and the sell-side efficiently connect, communicate, and engage with each other. We are a trusted partner to more than 2,650 public companies globally, including many of the most respected brands in the world, and we maintain an award-winning culture where our team members grow and thrive. We are on our way to becoming the largest and most trusted, Investor relations platform company in the world.
We hire smart, curious, and talented people to push boundaries, reimagine what’s possible, and turn challenges into opportunities. All while keeping the needs of our clients at the heart of everything we do.
Come grow with us!
The Partner Marketing Manager plays an important role by performing a variety of activities related to Q4’s Partner and Agency marketing efforts. Reporting to the Director of Demand Generation, this role is responsible for, under general direction, generating demand from Partners and Agencies by employing a multi-channel approach, including email, website, events & webinars, paid media, and ABM initiatives. You’ll be expected to generate forecasts and reach ambitious targets by working closely with the SDR team, Account Executives and other key stakeholders, including external vendors and customer success teams. To that end, this individual will be responsible for translating GTM plans into robust inbound / outbound campaigns that reach specific Partner and Agency audiences across Q4’s core markets.
- Collaborate with marketing and sales stakeholders (SDRs, AEs) to implement highly targeted campaigns across email, paid media and events; determine channel mix, duration, localization, and segmentation for each campaign
- Coordinate outreach and inbound efforts with dedicated Partner / Agency SDR, resulting in QoQ pipeline growth
- Translate GTM plans into relevant, succinct updates for Partners and Agencies
- Train Q4 and Partner sellers on the latest product updates and create call scripts that concisely explain the benefits of each Partner relationship
- Report on campaign performance and recommend data-backed suggestions for improvement
- Collaborate with the Product Marketing team to adapt collateral, including presentations, sell-sheets, one-pagers, and case studies, to meet the needs of Partners and Agencies
- Create forecasts and tactical plans on how to meet set targets
- Work with Web Developer to expand corporate website to include Partner and Agency hub as well as tailored landing pages
- Work with Events Manager to set up events/webinars co-hosted by Partners and Agencies
Desired Skills, Education & Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree, along with a minimum of 5-7+ years of experience contributing to impactful demand generation programs
- Minimum of 5-7+ years of experience marketing SaaS or Enterprise software for a B2B high-tech company
- Experience at an Agency -- Partner / Agency marketing is highly desirable
- Strong cross-functional collaboration, specifically with Content, Design, Events, and Digital and Operations teams
- Proven track record of creating compelling campaign-specific messaging and positioning
- Hands-on expertise with Salesforce.com and Marketing CRM (e.g. Pardot, Marketo, Hubspot)
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong problem-solving skills with demonstrated success in effectively driving results.
- Self-motivated with a strong attention to detail.
- Ability to organize and manage multiple priorities simultaneously.
We are motivated by solving complex problems in unorthodox ways. Emphasis on your well-being means you experience your true potential. We offer a variety of benefits to ensure you can always work hard and have fun:
- Health, wellness & lifestyle benefits to balance your heart, mind, and body;
- Pension matching incentives to support your financial health;
- Unlimited paid time off so you can truly recharge and enjoy life;
- Choose your home, one of our trendy offices, or mix it up with our flexible working environment;
- Virtual team building and socials, keeping people connected is important to us; and
- A fantastic culture to top it all off!
Q4’s diverse and inclusive workplace fosters a friendly, open-minded environment. Diversity makes us stronger from the increased pace of innovation to strengthening our culture. With great reasons to work here, take advantage by submitting your application to join our growing team.
Q4 values diversity and people of all backgrounds and abilities. Should you require any accommodations prior to or during the interview process, please contact email@example.com.