UI Designer (Product Designer)
Product Management – Product Management
Q4 is a leading global provider of cloud-based investor relations and capital market solutions. With the mission to help public companies drive valuation, reduce volatility and improve shareholder engagement, Q4 is a trusted partner to over 1,200 of the world’s largest brands. Our comprehensive portfolio of solutions, including websites, webcasting, analytics, and the industry’s leading IR CRM empower our customers to build impactful and strategic IR programs. Q4 has offices in New York, Toronto, Copenhagen, and London. To learn more, visit: www.q4inc.com.
Q4 is a team of creators, builders, and disrupters who specialize in solutions for investor relations. We develop products that are constantly evolving, solving problems, and pushing the boundaries of what technology can do for capital markets.
We are looking for a UI Designer that is able to work in a collaborative and iterative organization. Reporting to the Director of UX, you will strive to deliver our quality standards and embrace the challenge of turning complex data into pixel perfect experiences for our customers. You will obsess over the details of micro-interactions, transitions, best practices, industry trends and other interface-level elements.
- Develop, maintain and extend a system of design standards across all products
- Advocate for the user while balancing business and brand requirements
- Contribute and implement industry UI design principles
- Collaborate with the Product, UX Designer and Engineers to deliver amazing customer experiences
- Work closely with Developers and QA to translate designs and prototypes into highly polished functional interactions
- Participate in creative feedback, UX reviews and product demos
- Regularly meet with UX team to discuss project status, goals, roadblocks and areas for improvement
- 3+ years of creating user-centered designs
- Have a proven track record for solving complex problems with a portfolio
- Experience working on data visualization and applications with activity management
- Excellent understanding of visual design, typography and interaction design fundamentals
- Proficiency in Sketch, and prototyping software
- Ability to present your designs and sell your solutions
- Solve problems creatively and communicate effectively
- Experience working in an Agile development process
- Diploma or degree in digital design, interaction design or communications
- Proactive, innovative and motivated to drive change
- Research interaction design and technology trends
- Subconsciously evaluating all day-to-day experiences
- Good project management skills, the ability to handle multiple design projects
We work hard, and we have fun. Success is what motivates us everyday to be the best and keep winning in the market. We offer a variety of perks to ensure our team can always work hard and play hard:
- Unlimited paid time off. Enough said.
- Flexible work schedule.
- Competitive salary, benefits and equity incentives for everyone!
- Employee Assistance Programs. We help you focus on your work life balance!
- Dog-friendly office. Hope you can handle cuteness overload!
- Food for thought. Complimentary tea, coffee and snacks!
- Themed socials. Karaoke. Maybe a costume?
- Tuition Reimbursements. We invest in your continued learning!!
- Hackathon events. For all who love to design and build.
- Trendy, open concept offices in a hip part of town.
Q4’s diverse culture fosters a friendly, open-minded workplace. As a member of a dynamic, high-performing team, each Q4 employee is hungry to learn, valued for their contribution, and approaches each day excited to make an impact. With great reasons to work here, take advantage by submitting your application to join our growing team