Director, Agencies & Partnerships
Sales – Leadership - Sales /
At Q4, we make an impact together, obsess over our customer, operate with integrity, and bring big ideas to life.
Q4 is the leading capital markets access platform that is transforming how issuers, investors, and the sell-side efficiently connect, communicate, and engage with each other. We are a trusted partner to more than 2,650 public companies globally, including many of the most respected brands in the world, and we maintain an award-winning culture where our team members grow and thrive. We are on our way to becoming the largest and most trusted, Investor relations platform company in the world.
We hire smart, curious, and talented people to push boundaries, reimagine what’s possible, and turn challenges into opportunities. All while keeping the needs of our clients at the heart of everything we do.
Come grow with us!
As the Director of Agencies & Partnerships at Q4, you will be a key driver of our growth. Your team will be responsible for building and managing strategic relationships with channel partners and agencies to drive new logos and expand current customers. Your mission will be to contribute to the development and drive the execution of a North American partner strategy, expand our network of agency partners, and elevate the overall partner experience. You will leverage your experience creating impactful partner programs and guide your team to maximize their opportunities in each respective territory. The ideal candidate will have a proven track record in channel management, strong communication and interpersonal skills, and deep expertise in the sales process. Knowledge of capital markets is a plus.
- Create ideal partner profiles to categorize the TAM and SAM in the agency space and tailor partnership strategies accordingly.
- Identify and onboard new channel/agency partners, developing strong and lasting relationships.
- Provide support, training, and guidance to partners, ensuring their success and the achievement of mutual goals.
- Build territory plans with your team and our existing partners to deliver consistent new and expansion pipeline
- Work closely with sales and marketing to align sales and channel efforts, fostering a unified approach to market growth.
- Monitor industry trends, stay up-to-date on competitors, and assess market conditions to inform strategic decisions.
- Develop and implement channel partner programs, including training, marketing initiatives, and incentives to maximize partner productivity.
- Measure and report on the performance of channel partners' investments
- Own conflict resolution to maintain long-term relationships with both partners and customers
- Provide support and guidance to partners on Q4's product and solution offerings.
- Attend industry events and conferences to build relationships and promote Q4's position in the market.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- 5-7 years of channel sales experience with extensive knowledge of capital markets.
- 3 years + in sales/channel sales leadership
- Proven success in business development, corporate development, partner marketing, product management, or strategy, preferably at a financial markets company.
- Strong track record in prospecting, negotiating, closing, and executing partnerships.
- Collaborative personality; comfortable working across multiple functions and teams.
- Excellent communication, presentation, and time management skills, with the ability to handle multiple priorities simultaneously.
We are motivated by solving complex problems in unorthodox ways. Emphasis on your well-being means you experience your true potential. We offer a variety of benefits to ensure you can always work hard and have fun:
- Health, wellness & lifestyle benefits to balance your heart, mind, and body;
- Pension matching incentives to support your financial health;
- Unlimited paid time off so you can truly recharge and enjoy life;
- Choose your home, one of our trendy offices, or mix it up with our flexible working environment;
- Virtual team building and socials, keeping people connected is important to us; and
- A fantastic culture to top it all off!
Q4’s diverse and inclusive workplace fosters a friendly, open-minded environment. Diversity makes us stronger from the increased pace of innovation to strengthening our culture. With great reasons to work here, take advantage by submitting your application to join our growing team.
Q4 values diversity and people of all backgrounds and abilities. Should you require any accommodations prior to or during the interview process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.