Pre-Sales Principal Architect
Chicago, Illinois /
Qarik – Sales /
Co-Founded by Google Cloud Engineering leaders and backed by Peak 6 Investments, Qarik (pronounced “KAR-ik,” meaning “rock” in Gaelic) is an IT Solutions company with a focus on Google Cloud Platform (GCP) strategy and implementation. We’ve grown to over 100 employees in less than three years and continue to attract brand name (F1000) clients.
We strive to work “with” our clients. We embrace agile instead of deliverables and milestones - establish a vision, create a theme-based roadmap and execute. We work in the trenches with our clients to learn from each other's experiences and capabilities.
We’re an enabler (in a good way). Unlike the traditional IT Solutions model, where consultants can remain long beyond project completion, we enter our engagements with the end in mind. Core to our ethos is the ability to solve complex problems and teach clients to do the same.
As a Pre-Sales Principal Architect, you are the expert in positioning Qarik’s portfolio of services. You will use your technical and architectural skills to speak the customer's language to relate requirements to business needs. From qualification to close, you play a crucial role in ensuring the right technical solution is offered to meet client needs.
You will work in lockstep with a highly skilled Senior Sales Rep who is focused on developing relationships with qualified target decision-makers to create and uncover opportunities, and together, you two will evaluate the sales cycle and speed up time to value for our clients.
- Work directly with the Sales teams as the subject matter expert to differentiate Qarik’s services to our customers.
- Help prospective customers and partners understand the power of our consultants, explaining technical features, helping customers design architectures, and problem-solving any potential roadblocks.
- Work with the team to identify and qualify business opportunities, understand key customer technical objections, and develop a strategy to resolve technical blockers.
- Provide in-depth expertise to support the technical relationship with customers, including product and solution briefings and proof-of-concept work.
- Work directly with customers to demonstrate and prototype services in customer/partner environments.
- Recommend integration strategies, enterprise architectures, platforms, and application infrastructure required to successfully implement a complete solution.
- Design end-to-end engagements for our consultants to help our clients achieve their goals in a timely fashion, providing value to the customer that lasts beyond the engagement.
- 15+ years of industry experience or experience working in a specialist area of technology.
- Experience in advanced areas of networking, including Linux, software-defined networking, network virtualization, open protocols, application acceleration, load balancing, DNS, virtual private networks, and their application to PaaS and IaaS technologies.
- Experience with deployment methodologies and technologies (e.g., CI/CD, Chef, Puppet, Ansible, etc.).
- Knowledge of public cloud platforms and technical concepts such as Big Data, PaaS, SaaS, IaaS, and related industry topics.
- Ability and interest to quickly learn, understand, and work with new emerging technologies, methodologies, and solutions.
Qarik offers a competitive and comprehensive employee compensation and benefits package.
Qarik is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status. For further information please contact our email@example.com