Senior Sales Rep
London, England /
Qarik – Sales /
Co-Founded by Google Cloud Engineering leaders and backed by Peak 6 Investments, Qarik (pronounced “KAR-ik,” meaning “rock” in Gaelic) is an IT Solutions company with a focus on Google Cloud Platform (GCP) strategy and implementation. We’ve grown to over 100 employees in less than three years and continue to attract brand name (F1000) clients.
We strive to work “with” our clients. We embrace agile instead of deliverables and milestones - establish a vision, create a theme-based roadmap and execute. We work in the trenches with our clients to learn from each other's experiences and capabilities.
We’re an enabler (in a good way). Unlike the traditional IT Solutions model, where consultants can remain long beyond project completion, we enter our engagements with the end in mind. Core to our ethos is the ability to solve complex problems and teach clients to do the same.
As a Senior Sales Representative, you will bring Qarik’s portfolio into companies and manage customer and stakeholder relationships. You will use the innovation of our services to make organizations more digital, driving productivity, collaboration, and mobility through Digital Transformation and Modernization.
You will focus your highly skilled efforts on developing relationships with qualified target decision-makers to create and uncover opportunities, develop effective sales strategies, manage the pursuit process and act as a key advisor to the pursuit team throughout the sales process.
- Build and grow executive relationships with enterprise customers, influence long-term strategic direction, and serve as a business partner.
- Present to C-level executives in corporate and global customers.
- Lead account strategy and work collaboratively with the Service Delivery team and Google Partners to identify new opportunities.
- Understand each customer’s technology footprint and strategy, business drivers and landscape, and strategic growth plans.
- Drive business development, forecast accurately, and achieve strategic goals by leading customers through the entire business process.
- 15+ years of principal sales, business consulting, or technology sales experience.
- Track record of developing sustainable new business.
- Extensive customer network.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience leveraging C-level relationships with executives.
- Experience working with large, multi-stakeholder accounts, and teams.
- Experience working with and managing partners in complex implementation projects.
Qarik offers a competitive and comprehensive employee compensation and benefits package.
Qarik is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status. For further information please contact our email@example.com