Environmental Health & Safety (EHS) Manager
Human Resources – Environmental Health and Safety /
QCells is a leading solar module manufacturing company, and we are seeking an experienced EHS Manager to join our team. The EHS Manager will be responsible for overseeing all aspects of environmental, health, and safety compliance at our solar module manufacturing facilities. The ideal candidate will have a strong background in EHS management within a manufacturing setting and a proven track record of implementing effective EHS programs.
· Develop, implement, and maintain EHS policies and procedures that comply with all relevant regulations and industry standards for solar module manufacturing.
· Lead the development of site-specific EHS plans and programs, including hazard assessments, emergency response plans, and training programs for solar module manufacturing.
· Conduct regular EHS audits to identify and address areas of non-compliance or potential risks related to solar module manufacturing.
· Provide EHS guidance and support to all levels of the organization, including senior management, operations personnel, and contractors in solar module manufacturing.
· Stay up-to-date with changes in EHS regulations and industry best practices related to solar module manufacturing, and ensure that our EHS programs are always aligned with current standards.
· Develop and maintain relationships with regulatory agencies, industry groups, and other external stakeholders related to solar module manufacturing.
· Investigate incidents and near misses, and implement corrective actions to prevent future occurrences in solar module manufacturing.
· Monitor EHS metrics and provide regular reports to senior management on EHS performance related to solar module manufacturing.
· Manage the EHS budget related to solar module manufacturing and ensure that all spending is in line with company priorities.
· Provide written reports of safety-related issues/results to senior management periodically or as requested.
· Performs other duties as required.
· Bachelor's degree in EHS, chemistry, chemical engineering, or a related field.
· Minimum of 8 years of experience in EHS management, with a focus on manufacturing and a preference for solar module manufacturing.
· Strong knowledge of EHS regulations and standards, including OSHA, EPA, and other relevant agencies for solar module manufacturing.
· Excellent leadership and communication skills, with the ability to work effectively with all levels of the organization in solar module manufacturing.
· Experience in developing and implementing EHS programs, policies, and procedures related to solar module manufacturing.
· Strong problem-solving and analytical skills, with the ability to identify and address potential EHS risks related to solar module manufacturing.
· Ability to work independently and manage multiple projects simultaneously in solar module manufacturing.
· Certifications such as Certified Safety Professional (CSP), Certified Industrial Hygienist (CIH), or Certified Hazardous Materials Manager (CHMM) are preferred, with a focus on solar module manufacturing.
Hanwha Q CELLS provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics.