General Affairs Specialist
Human Resources – General Affairs /
The General Affairs Specialist will play a crucial role in supporting the smooth operation of our manufacturing facility. Responsible for a wide range of administrative and operation tasks, ensuring the efficient function of various departments within the company as well as vendors. This position is also accountable for managing, overseeing, and administrating business environment improvement projects and vendors.
In 2024, this position will be relocated to Cartersville, GA. The current office in Atlanta, GA, is temporary.
- Oversee the day-to-day maintenance and cleanliness of our office & facility
- Managing office supplies and inventory, ensuring timely replenishment
- Coordinate repairs, renovations, and layout change activities with external vendors
- Assist in organizing and coordinating company events, meetings, and conferences
- Handle and manage a travel agency, improve administrative support for employees
- Provide general administrative support to various departments as needed
Vendor & Supplier Relations:
- Assist and Coordinate the relationships with the office equipment and service providers
- Negotiate contracts and agreements to secure favorable terms for the company (Janitorial, Landscaping, Vending Services, Document Shred service)
Expenses & Budget Process:
- Assist in the preparation and management of the general affairs budget
- Monitor expenses and recommend cost-saving measures
- Monitor and keep in the database each expense and develop yearly expense trend data
- Process invoices and process expense reports promptly
- Address employee inquiries and concerns related to office and manufacturing facilities and general affairs matters
- Supporting Expats and solving issues if needed
Evaluate and revise internal processes to reduce costs and increase efficiency.
Ability to perform other assigned tasks by management
Ensure compliance with applicable government regulations.
Adhere to the policies and procedures of Hanwha Q CELLS.
Perform other duties and special projects as assigned by management.
· Bachelor’s degree required in business administration or a related field (equivalent experience)
· 0 to 3 years of prior experience in administrative, event coordination, or project management experience
· Strong knowledge of corporate operation and contract negotiation skills
· Strong Excel skills: Microsoft PowerPoint, Word, Excel
· Excellent logical and analytical abilities
· Strong organization aptitude and attention to detail
· Problem-solving mindset and ability to work independently
· Demonstrated reliability with excellent time-management skills
· Works well under the pressure of deadlines
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Speaking and writing both English and Korean (Preferred but not required)
$55,000 - $65,000 a year
Hanwha Q CELLS provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics.