Planning – Support /
QCELLS, America's leading solar hub operator, is proud to offer unparalleled experience in solar panel manufacturing operations and managerial accounting through its Cartersville Operation Team. As a Manufacturing Analyst, you will play a pivotal role in devising manufacturing plans, developing cost estimates, analyzing profit and loss (including OPEX and CAPEX evaluations), streamlining manufacturing processes, and enhancing overall business performance. Our Cartersville Operation Team is actively seeking talented analysts with varying levels of experience, from entry-level to seasoned experts, to join our dynamic, passionate, and professional team.
• Collaborate closely with diverse teams involved in factory operations, such as Manufacturing, Equipment, Purchasing, HR, and other departments, to develop budgeting plans and manage funds effectively.
• Conduct profit-loss analyses and feasibility studies to assess the economic viability of potential investment projects.
• Analyze and derive manufacturing cost, identifying cost-saving opportunities and areas for improvement to ensure competitive pricing without compromising quality.
• Design a comprehensive COGM and product management plan to make informed decisions on cost projections, resource acquisition, and inventory management.
• Perform actual vs. planned COGM variance analysis over specific periods to identify deviations, track performance, and make necessary adjustments.
• Collaborate with engineers to address manufacturing limitations (capability imbalance, bottleneck, quality, etc.), establish manufacturing optimization strategies, and assess potential economic returns.
• Assess the potential economic advantages and cost-effectiveness of adopting new manufacturing technologies, automation solutions, and digital tools.
• Resolve day-to-day cost/budget issues pertaining to factory operation.
• Fulfill other responsibilities as assigned.
• Bachelor's degree or higher.
• Strong collaboration and cooperation skills, with the ability to communicate across diverse teams and departments
• Thrives in a team environment
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Detail-oriented with strong data analytical abilities.
• Proficient in Microsoft Excel.
• Solid understanding of basic accounting.
• Accountable with excellent organizational aptitude.
• Ability to work well under pressure and meet deadlines.
• Bachelor's degree in industrial engineering or business administration (or other engineering degree with accounting experience).
• Working experience in accounting or CAPEX/OPEX-related fields.
• Fluency in Korean would be a valuable asset, though not required.
As a Manufacturing Analyst, you will be at the forefront of managing the company's manufacturing objectives, gaining hands-on experience in deriving actionable insights from datasets, and making data-driven decisions and plans. You will develop a profound understanding of the manufacturing business operation and cultivate comprehensive knowledge of the entire solar power value chain, from ingot to module. Most importantly, you will make a difference in people's lives through green energy.
We are committed to supporting your growth, providing you with the tools and resources needed to thrive in your career journey with us.
Hanwha Q CELLS provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics.