Production – Technician /
Reports to: Line Supervisor
Location: Dalton, GA
SUMMARY The Tabber Technician is responsible for the preventive maintenance on equipment used in manufacturing process to ensure the successful execution of production activities all in accordance with the high industry standards and within manufacturing timescales.
- Ensure cleanliness of machine and machine components by making use of hose, air guns, IPA, cloths, vacuum and other appliances.
- uiDisassemble machines and take off parts for replacement or repair by using chain falls, hand tools and jacks.
- Examine or carry out tasks on broken machine parts and identify defective parts or give recommendations to supervisors on repair requirements.
- Replace, fix or realign machine parts and accessories in line with production specifications.
- Application of adhesives, lubricants or other materials to machines or their parts as well as other equipment in accordance with stated procedures.
- Put machine parts together after accomplishing maintenance and repair work.
- Take off hardened material from machines or machine parts by utilizing power and hand tools jack and sledge hammer, abrasive and other appliances.
- Adhere to the policies and procedures of Hanwha Q CELLS.
- Perform other duties and special projects, as assigned by management.
Hanwha Q CELLS provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.