Renewable Energy Contract Recruiter 2
Hanwha Q CELLS USA Corp – Human Resources /
Hanwha Q CELLS USA Corp (“HQC US”) develops, invests, and delivers solar photovoltaic (PV) and battery energy storage systems (BESS) projects through Engineering, Procurement, Construction (EPC) services in North America.
The company brings a decade of global leadership in solar PV to deliver utility-scale power generation plants customized for local and regional energy markets. HQC US offers the full spectrum of PV solutions – from the core technology of cells and modules to large-scale project development and investment. With proven capabilities across the solar and battery storage value chain, HQC US minimizes uncertainty and risk and helps customers achieve a higher return on their investment in renewable energy.
The Contract Recruiter will assist the Senior Manager, TABP and TA Manager on the Talent Acquisition (“TA”) & Recruitment strategies to meet optimal hiring goals across the organization. The position formulates partnerships across the HR function to deliver value-added service to management and employees that reflects the business objectives of the organization. The TA Recruiter maintains an effective level of business literacy about the organization’s overall business strategies, its hiring and talent acquisition goal plans, its culture and its market labor competition. This professional will directly be responsible for the full-service candidate sourcing that supports HR Operational excellence across the enterprise.
This position reports to the Senior Manager, TABP, or another management personnel that the President of the Company may designate. This position is located in Irvine, CA and working hours are Monday through Friday, from 9:00am to 5:00pm Pacific Time. Overtime and weekends may be required as needed. This position is expected to travel up to 20%.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTION & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Job duties as follows:
- Works with Hiring Teams to successfully track the job requisition pipeline and reconcile against annual hiring business plan
- Responsible for the full cycle recruitment holding a minimum of 20 requisitions at a time: posting job requisitions, sourcing, conducts interviews, drafts offer letters, scheduling interviews for various levels
- Identify and successfully engage with talent in specific disciplines
- Tell a compelling and consistent message to candidates that aligns with the company brand and values
- Develop robust communities of talent and candidate pipelines across a diverse set of functional areas and generate rapid results in a fast-paced environment
- Maintain all TA system maintenance: TA Platforms, Lever, LinkedIn Recruiter, job boards, etc
- Proven track record of assisting TA strategies for sourcing candidates for diversity hiring (through various job boards, virtual job fairs, job posting activities)
- Assists on TA & Recruitment projects and searches, construct target lists of companies, candidates, prospects and leads, develop pipelines of talent, contact high-potential prospects, conduct candidate interviews, maintain progress reports, captures market data to tell the passive talent market’s story and assess candidate qualifications
- Collect and frame-up external talent market data to enable partners to inform and influence decisions
- Optimize Talent Management/ATS system by setting up email templates, workflow, dispositions, requisition statuses, analytics, and TA hiring reporting
- Be accountable for the storage and distribution of internal and external documents with strict confidentiality
- Coordinate recruiting events and activities and develop and maintain relationships with internal and external clients
- Support in execution of intern program that provides a meaningful experience, including performance management, professional development, divisional specific & networking sessions, manager & mentor engagement
- Drive candidate engagement through all stages of the recruiting process to ensure a positive candidate experience is delivered
- Drive execution and logistics (material preparation, advertising, internal) of campus recruiting and summer programming events including but not limited to interviews, educational events, and networking receptions
- Attend and represent Qcells USA at virtual and in-person career fairs
- Assist in support of international intern coordination between HQ HR and USA HR
- Run Adhoc TA reports and ATS data analytics for leadership/Head of HR as assigned
- Expertly handle workload in Microsoft Office Suite software programs (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc)
- Perform other duties and special projects, as assigned.
Talent Recruiting, Sourcing, and Community Development (80%):
On Campus Recruitment (10%):
Other Duties as Assigned (10%)
Regular attendance, in accordance with company's attendance policy and supervisory assignment, is an essential job duty requirement for this position.
- Degree in Human Resources Management, Business Administration or related fields preferred
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in Talent Acquisition
- Experience in recruiting for administrative, technical, accounting, finance, and human resources positions
- Experience in recruiting for energy sector positions preferred (engineering, renewable energy, sustainability, skilled trades/construction, solar energy power, utility scale energy, etc)
- Have an understanding of legal issues that impact global recruiting activities, contract law and restrictive covenants is a plus
- Ability to acquire a thorough understanding of the organization's hierarchy, jobs, qualifications, compensation practices, and the administrative practices related to those factors
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Excellent assessment and interviewing skills and strong command of assessment and selection methodologies, instruments and processes
- Strong intuition and natural problem-solving skills, with an ability to manage multiple projects/priorities using tactical and strategic analytical skills
- Proactive, self-starter, goal oriented and ability to work independently
- Maintain a positive attitude and composure in a functional role
- Collaborative team player
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills
- Skill and knowledge in being an extremely perceptive person – must be capable of relating to individuals at all levels
- Uphold Company’s Vision, Mission Statement and Core Values
- Ability and willingness to work remotely, as needed
The anticipated starting pay range of this position, which is to be located in Irvine, CA is $35.00 - $45.00 hourly.
The above-listed salary range is required by the California Pay Transparency Act and may differ depending on the location of those candidates hired nationwide. The salary range shared in the job description is for the listed position and only pertains to the candidate if they work in Irvine, CA. Actual compensation is influenced by a wide array of factors including but not limited to internal pay equity, skill set, education, licenses and certifications, geographic location, essential job duties and requirements, and the necessary experience relative to the job’s minimum qualifications. An additional discretionary bonus structure or incentives may be offered as part of the overall compensation package, in addition to the full range of medical, dental, and/or other benefits, dependent on the level and position offered.
· Stationary Position: frequently remains stationary up to 90% of the time and sitting up to 8 hours in a day
· Move/Traverse: infrequently bend, stand, stoop and/or walk
· Carry Weight: infrequently carry weight and/or lift objects (light to heavy) weighing up to 10 pounds
· Hearing and Speech: frequently communicates with the ability to hear and talk on a regular basis with employees, coworkers, and all personnel matters; must be able to exchange accurate information in these situations
· Sight: frequent use of sight to detect images on computer, office documents, and office objects near and far
· Climb: occasionally ascends/descends on stairway to get to office upper and lower floors
· Travel: review above travel requirement for this position
· Regular professional, office business setting
· Noise level ranges from low to moderate (if in office setting)
· Noise level ranges from moderate to high (if on construction worksite)
Hanwha Q Cells is proud to be an at-will Equal Opportunity Employer and prohibits discrimination against race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, pregnancy, citizenship, disability, protected veteran status and any other classification protected by applicable federal, state or local law. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
We are committed to the full inclusion of all qualified individuals. As part of this commitment, Hanwha Q Cells will provide reasonable accommodations to all qualified individuals with disabilities to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and/or to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodations at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Nothing in this statement shall imply implicitly or explicitly a guarantee of employment outside our at-will employment opportunity.