New York, NY /
Hanwha Qcells Enable – Human Resources/Office Mgmt /
Q CELLS Enable is the EPC arm of Qcells serving the C&I market. Our mission is to provide world class design and installation of large-scale PV and ESS systems throughout the US. Our position as a leading module manufacturer means we can offer end-to-end solutions for project developers and asset managers. We are expanding our offerings and have several open positions currently in our NYC headquarters.
QCELLs Enable is looking for a talented Information Technology (IT) Associate to join our Digital, Marketing and Strategy team. This role is an exciting opportunity to build a professional IT management infrastructure for a rapidly growing solar+storage EPC organization.
This position will report to the Director of Process Innovation & Digital. This position will be located in our NYC office and the ideal candidate will be able to commute to this location.
- Provides on-going support and first level technical assistance to all QCELLs Enable staff with issues related to computer systems and software.
- Responds in a timely manner to queries either in person, over the phone, or through email.
- Orders and configures equipment / systems for new hires, troubleshoots issues for existing employees, and supports offboarding process
- Support IT infrastructure for new / existing facilities
- Coordinate with overarching QCELLs IT organizations, third party consultants and QCELLs Enable leadership to develop the optimal IT strategy for QCELLs Enable’s business
- One to three years of similar or related experience
- (1) A two-year college degree or (2) Completion of a specialized course of study at a business or trade school with 5 years of related experience
- Experience supporting Windows, Microsoft Office 365 (Outlook, Sharepoint, Teams) preferred, Microsoft Azure Active Directory
- Ability to learn and support new systems and applications (experience with Salesforce, Procore a plus)
- Comfortable working in a fast-moving dynamic, environment
PHYSICAL, MENTAL & ENVIRONMENTAL DEMANDS:
- Standing 20% of time
- Sitting 70% of time
- Walking 10% of time
- Pulling up to 10 Pounds
- Pushing up to 10 Pounds
- Carrying up to 10 Pounds
- Lifting up to 10 Pounds
- Typing F
- Handling F
- Reaching F
- Turning F
- Twisting F
- Bending O
- Crouching O
- Balancing N
- Climbing N
- Crawling N
- Kneeling N
To comply with the Rehabilitation Act of 1973 the essential physical, mental and environmental requirements for this job are listed below. These are requirements normally expected to perform regular job duties. Incumbent must be able to successfully perform all of the functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodation.
Dexterity (F = Frequently, O = Occasionally, N = Never)
Agility (F = Frequently, O = Occasionally, N = Never)
Hanwha Q Cells is proud to be an at-will Equal Opportunity Employer and prohibits discrimination against race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, pregnancy, citizenship, disability, protected veteran status and any other classification protected by applicable federal, state or local law. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.