Hanwha Q CELLS USA Corp – GES Business Planning /
Hanwha Q CELLS USA Corp (“HQC US”) develops, invests, and delivers solar photovoltaic (PV) and battery energy storage systems (BESS) projects through Engineering, Procurement, Construction (EPC) services in North America.
The company brings a decade of global leadership in solar PV to deliver utility-scale power generation plants customized for local and regional energy markets. HQC US offers the full spectrum of PV solutions – from the core technology of cells and modules to large-scale project development and investment. With proven capabilities across the solar and battery storage value chain, HQC US minimizes uncertainty and risk and helps customers achieve a higher return on their investment in renewable energy.
The position is responsible for leading and analyzing key process improvements and working with partners in respective business units to identify and roll out such improvements within the scope of the ERP and Procore systems. This position reports to the Director of Digital Innovation, or another management personnel that the President of the Company may designate. This position is located in Irvine and working hours are Monday through Friday, from 8:00am to 5:00pm or 9:00am to 6:00pm local time. Overtime and weekend working hours may be required as needed. This position is expected to travel up to 20%.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTION & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Integration Planning: Develop a comprehensive integration strategy for seamless communication and data exchange between the ERP system and Procore construction management platform.
- Requirements Analysis: Collaborate with stakeholders, including IT teams, project managers, and end-users, to gather integration requirements and understand business needs.
- System Selection: Evaluate suitable integration tools, middleware, or custom development solutions to establish a robust and efficient integration framework between ERP and Procore.
- API Configuration: Define and configure APIs and data connectors to enable real-time data synchronization and ensure data integrity across systems.
- Data Mapping: Establish data mapping and transformation rules to facilitate the exchange of data fields between the ERP and Procore platforms.
- Implementation Oversight: Oversee the implementation process, working closely with development teams or vendors to ensure successful integration and adherence to project timelines.
- Testing and Quality Assurance: Conduct thorough testing of the integration to validate data accuracy, system functionality, and performance under different scenarios.
- Issue Resolution: Identify and troubleshoot any integration issues or data discrepancies, collaborating with technical teams to address and resolve problems promptly.
- Change Management: Develop and execute change management plans to ensure smooth adoption of the integrated ERP and Procore systems by end-users.
- Training and Support: Provide training and support to end-users on how to effectively utilize the integrated system for their daily tasks and reporting needs.
- Security and Compliance: Ensure data security and compliance with relevant regulations during the integration process, addressing any potential vulnerabilities or risks.
- Documentation: Create comprehensive documentation for the integration process, including configuration details, data mapping, testing procedures, and troubleshooting guidelines.
- Performance Monitoring: Implement monitoring and performance tracking mechanisms to identify and address any bottlenecks or inefficiencies in the integrated system.
- System Upgrades and Enhancements: Stay updated with the latest releases and updates of both ERP and Procore systems, and assess the impact of upgrades on the integration, making necessary adjustments as required.
- Vendor Management: Collaborate with ERP and Procore vendors to resolve issues, escalate critical matters, and leverage vendor expertise for continuous improvement.
- Cross-Functional Collaboration: Work closely with various departments, such as finance, project management, procurement, and HR, to align business processes and data across ERP and Procore.
- Continuous Improvement: Identify opportunities to enhance the integration process and overall system performance, striving for continuous improvement and optimization.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, Information Technology, Software Engineering, or a related field.
- 5+ year’s experience in product management.
- Proficiency in ERP systems (e.g., SAP, Oracle, Microsoft Dynamics) and construction management platforms (Procore).
- Prior experience with SAP Process Orchestration and with SAP PS Module a plus
- Strong understanding of APIs, web services, and data integration methods.
$130,000 - $150,000 a year
The above-listed salary range is required by the California Pay Transparency Act and may differ depending on the location of those candidates hired nationwide. The salary range shared in the job description is for the listed position and only pertains to the candidate if they work in Irvine, CA. Actual compensation is influenced by a wide array of factors including but not limited to internal pay equity, skill set, education, licenses and certifications, geographic location, essential job duties and requirements, and the necessary experience relative to the job’s minimum qualifications. An additional discretionary bonus structure or incentives may be offered as part of the overall compensation package, in addition to the full range of medical, dental, and/or other benefits, dependent on the level and position offered.
· Stationary Position: frequently remains stationary up to 90% of the time and sitting up to 8 hours in a day
· Move/Traverse: infrequently bend, stand, stoop and/or walk
· Carry Weight: infrequently carry weight and/or lift objects (light to heavy) weighing up to 10 pounds
· Hearing and Speech: frequently communicates with the ability to hear and talk on a regular basis with employees, coworkers, and all personnel matters; must be able to exchange accurate information in these situations
· Sight: frequent use of sight to detect images on computer, office documents, and office objects near and far
· Climb: occasionally ascends/descends on stairway to get to office upper and lower floors
· Travel: review above travel requirement for this position
· Regular professional, office business setting
· Noise level ranges from low to moderate (if in office setting)
· Noise level ranges from moderate to high (if on construction worksite)
Hanwha Q Cells is proud to be an at-will Equal Opportunity Employer and prohibits discrimination against race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, pregnancy, citizenship, disability, protected veteran status and any other classification protected by applicable federal, state or local law. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
We are committed to the full inclusion of all qualified individuals. As part of this commitment, Hanwha Q Cells will provide reasonable accommodations to all qualified individuals with disabilities to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and/or to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodations at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Nothing in this statement shall imply implicitly or explicitly a guarantee of employment outside our at-will employment opportunity.