Operations Manager - Solar Finance
Remote, USA /
EnFin – Strategy & Operations /
We relate our success to the efficiency of organizational processes. To help maintain and grow this standard, we’re seeking an experienced operations manager to oversee daily activities. The ideal candidate will have an efficiency-focused, process-oriented mind and proven success managing multiple projects for maximum productivity. They’ll be highly skilled in people management, solar industry, and process training. Additionally, they’ll display a proven ability to develop and maintain an environment of trust, diversity, and inclusion within their team. Their ultimate responsibility is to drive multiple projects to successful deployment.
- Uses professional concepts to lead the team’s objectives and resolve complex issues in creative and effective ways
- Drive projects to ensure that the projects are delivered on time along with a desired result.
- Develop detail project plans along with resource availabilities as he/she communicates effectively with the director of operations.
- Create processes and procedures to streamline their team’s work.
- Manage reporting and data collection for updating operations metrics to achieve productivity targets, reduce cost per unit, eliminate errors, and deliver excellent Customer Service.
- Work closely with the compliance and risk departments to ensure the operation’s processes are aligned to the compliance laws
- Lead, motivate and support a large and growing team.
- Meet set goals and growth within a time-sensitive and demanding environment.
- Coach and develop career plans for all direct reports
- Build relationships within their team and partner with cross-functional teams to improve proprietary tools, systems, and communication and build an open environment.
- Lead, motivate, and support a large team within a time-sensitive and demanding environment, including career development plans for all direct reports and problem resolution
- Partner with cross-functional teams to improve proprietary tools and systems
- 6-10 years of tangible operations management work experience in solar finance
- In-depth ability to use organizational skills to multi-task in a high-volume environment
- Ability to adapt to changing priorities
- Proficiency in computer terminal and personal computer operation; Microsoft Office applications including but not limited to Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Microsoft Teams.
- Demonstrate priority-driven thinking through excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Tasks are to be performed independently, with minimal supervision. Able to establish priorities and manage time to complete work.
- Intellectual curiosity and strong creative problem-solving skills
- Mission-focused team player
- Experience in the solar fintech lending sector
- Experience with solar lease financing
*CA Target Salary Range: $80000 - $120000 / year
The salary range is required by the California Pay Transparency Act and may differ depending on the location of those candidates hired nationwide. Actual compensation is influenced by a wide array of factors including but not limited to, skill set, education, licenses and certifications, essential job duties & requirements, and the necessary experience relative to the job’s minimum qualifications.
*This target salary range is not an offer of compensation
Physical, Mental, & Physical Demands
To comply with the Rehabilitation Act of 1973 the essential physical, mental and environmental requirements for this job are listed below. These are requirements normally expected to perform regular job duties. Incumbent must be able to successfully perform all of the functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodation.
Standing: 20% of time
Sitting: 70% of time
Walking: 10% of time
Pulling: up to 10 Pounds
Pushing: up to 10 Pounds
Carrying: up to 10 Pounds
Lifting: up to 10 Pounds
Agility (F = Frequently, O = Occasionally, N = Never)
Dexterity (F = Frequently, O = Occasionally, N = Never)