Sr. SAP (SCM) Product Manager
Irvine, CA /
Hanwha Q CELLS America Inc - Corp – Process Innovation & Digital /
Hanwha Q CELLS America Inc. (“HQCA”) is headquartered in Irvine, CA, and handles sales for the North American region. It is a subsidiary of Hanwha Q CELLS Co., Ltd., one of the world´s largest and most recognized photovoltaic manufacturers for its high-performance, high-quality solar cells and modules. It is headquartered in Seoul, South Korea (Global Executive HQ), Thalheim, Germany (Technology & Innovation HQ), and San Francisco, USA (Energy Storage/Inverter & Software HQ). Through its growing global business network spanning Europe, North America, Asia, South America, Africa, and the Middle East, the company provides excellent services and long-term partnerships to its customers in the utility, commercial, government, and residential markets. Hanwha Q CELLS is a flagship company of Hanwha Group, a FORTUNE Global 500 firm, and a Top 8 business enterprise in South Korea. HQCA recently acquired Geli, a leading developer of Energy Management System software for energy storage, solar, and other renewable resources.
· Medical, Dental, Vision
· Paid Time Off
· Tuition Reimbursement
· Paid Holidays
* All benefits dependent on role and eligibility
Hanwha Q CELLS America Inc. is looking to hire Product Owners as it builds digital platform for its operation as the business within USA is growing at a fast pace. We invite talented people with interest in building the digital world by visioning and planning the digital world for us.
- Serve as the owner of supply chain management domain on digital side and communicator between offline stakeholders and software developers.
- Work with internal (sales operations, procurement, logistics, software development team, etc.) and external parties (warehouse, customers, etc.) to analyze the needs and align product roadmap to strategic goals.
- Build product roadmap together with the stakeholders and developers with strong focus on customer.
- Develop scope and define backlog items (epic/features/user stories) that guide the agile software development team.
- Solve product related problems, make decisions, complete trade-off analysis to stay on track towards business deliverable commitments.
- Draft key objectives and results, strategies and apply the data for the product to make business decisions.
- Possess a fundamental understanding of end-to-end customer experience integration and dependencies.
- Collaborate with stakeholders during the visioning and concept development of a product.
- Accountable for the created product(s), delivering in the product model and communicating the product needs with business partners.
- Asses value, develop cases, and prioritize stories, epics and themes to ensure work focuses on those with a maximum value that are aligned with product strategy.
- Develop and maintain an appropriately prioritized backlog of user stories for implementation.
- Act as an ambassador for the product internally and externally and as the primary contact for queries related to the product.
- Develop appropriately detailed specifications for the product features so they are clearly understood by the development teams.
- Always be on the look out for process innovation and enhancements.
- 10+ yrs. experience in project management in digital domain, working with stakeholders and software engineers to build platforms for customers.
- Working knowledge of SAP ERPs and implemented 2+ SAP modules and/or applications;
- Communicating and operating with several global remote teams
- Preferably good understanding of renewable energy, solar market and customers.
- Strategic thinker, problem-solver, and great communicator.
- Good understanding and experience with Agile methodologies.
- Ability to work with cross-functional teams to deliver on a common goal.
- Interpersonal skills and developing relationships with team members and customers.
- Experience with a definition of minimum marketable features and minimum viable products.
- Knows how to define the product roadmap.
- Outstanding communication, presentation, and leadership skills.
- Organizational and time management skills.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Overall understanding of technologies used in the digital world.
- Demonstrated track record of delivering results.
- Bilingual in Korean
*CA Target Salary Range: $140000 - $180000 / year
The salary range is required by the California Pay Transparency Act and may differ depending on the location of those candidates hired nationwide. Actual compensation is influenced by a wide array of factors including but not limited to, skill set, education, licenses and certifications, essential job duties & requirements, and the necessary experience relative to the job’s minimum qualifications.
*This target salary range is not an offer of compensation
Physical, Mental, & Physical Demands
To comply with the Rehabilitation Act of 1973 the essential physical, mental and environmental requirements for this job are listed below. These are requirements normally expected to perform regular job duties. Incumbent must be able to successfully perform all of the functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodation.
Standing: 20% of time
Sitting: 70% of time
Walking: 10% of time
Pulling: up to 10 Pounds
Pushing: up to 10 Pounds
Carrying: up to 10 Pounds
Lifting: up to 10 Pounds
Agility (F = Frequently, O = Occasionally, N = Never)
Dexterity (F = Frequently, O = Occasionally, N = Never)
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.