Product Manager - Fintech Leasing
Remote, USA /
EnFin – Platform Technology /
As Product Manager – Fintech Leasing, you will own end-to-end user experience and work with leadership team to define the technical requirements to design and build the consumer leasing product suite. This is a high-visibility, high-impact position on a fast-growing team with an opportunity to contribute to overall business strategy and product vision. This role owns product strategy and pipeline, helps to translate business needs into technical scope, and defines the product roadmap and timeline. The ideal candidate will be a motivated self-starter and organized thinker with technical experience leading full-cycle product development. Bonus points for experience in the FinTech leasing sector. This is a 100% remote position, with occasional travel required to the Qcells office locations in Irvine CA or San Francisco CA.
- Work directly with engineering and business team leadership to design and build fintech leasing solutions and integrations.
- Lead the entire product cycle from ideation and requirements gathering to research and design, to development and launch.
- Design product strategy and own product pipeline and roadmap.
- Build strong cross-functional relationships and coordinate workstreams across teams.
- Track and manage key external vendor and customer relationships.
- Evaluate and own decisions between buying and building products.
- 4-7+ year’s experience as product manager
- Experience building consumer or enterprise products from the ground-up.
- Expertise in translating business strategy into technical requirements.
- Intellectual curiosity and strong creative problem-solving skills
- Entrepreneurial mindset and demonstrated ability to thrive in a high-growth environment.
- Creative problem-solver; takes a high level of initiative, has a strong sense of personal accountability to always follow through.
- Ability to learn and adapt to new tools and technologies quickly.
- Passionate about offering scalable solutions and providing excellent customer service.
- Effective communication skills to interact with various stakeholders and senior management.
- Experience in the fintech leasing sector.
Physical, Mental, & Physical Demands
To comply with the Rehabilitation Act of 1973 the essential physical, mental and environmental requirements for this job are listed below. These are requirements normally expected to perform regular job duties. Incumbent must be able to successfully perform all of the functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodation.
Standing: 20% of time
Sitting: 70% of time
Walking: 10% of time
Pulling: up to 10 Pounds
Pushing: up to 10 Pounds
Carrying: up to 10 Pounds
Lifting: up to 10 Pounds
Agility (F = Frequently, O = Occasionally, N = Never)
Dexterity (F = Frequently, O = Occasionally, N = Never)