Marketing Consultant (Contract - Part Time)
Remote Canada /
Business Development /
Quantum Mob is a Toronto-based digital innovation partner that helps ambitious companies build successful digital products. We provide custom solutions to the complex problems facing our clients, which range from innovative early-stage startups to elite Fortune 500 companies.
We are looking for a dynamic Marketing Manager as a consultant/ contractor. This is a part-time contract work wherein you will be working 1-2 times a week to help position Quantum Mob as a leader in our space. This is a temporary position for 9 months as our current Marketing Manager is going on Maternity leave.
You will be reporting working closely with the QM Co-founders to develop and execute marketing strategies to align our cross functional team goals to ultimately achieve our business objectives. Amongst other things, you will be responsible for diversifying our lead generation, increasing efficiency across the funnel and coordinating the creation of content for thought leadership.
What You'll Do
- Create and execute content, events (online and in-person), and demand generation marketing strategy with the Leadership Team
- Work cross-functionally with the Sales Team
- Plan, track, and manage entire marketing funnel
- Manage content calendar and ensure social accounts are updated with relevant content regularly
- Responsible for overseeing all public-facing copy and content
- Identify, curate, and/or organize community events
- Drive engagement across all digital channels
- Identify opportunities for effective lead generation
- Coordinate marketing efforts with sales team
- You will have one Marketing Coordinator and one Marketing intern to manage
What You'll Bring
- 5+ years experience in a Marketing and/or Sales, or similar role driving inbound growth using a variety of digital marketing tactics
- Experience with content creation across multiple channels (eg. Social Media, Ad Copy, Website, Blogs)
- Experience organizing and planning community events and event marketing
- Experience with Google Analytics and Marketing Automation Software
- Strong analytical and project management skills
- Experience within SaaS or services
If your interest is piqued, please apply. Also, be sure to check out other listings on our Careers page.
Hungry for more? Let's talk.
Quantum Mob is proud to be a diverse and equal opportunity employer. As such, we do not discriminate on the basis of race, colour, religion, sex, national origins, age, sexual orientation, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. Accommodations are available upon request for all applicants with a disability throughout the recruitment process.
At Quantum Mob, we are dedicated to creating an inclusive culture with a diversity of talented individuals who join, stay, and work in an environment that enables them to thrive.
While we sincerely appreciate all applications, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.