Do you have a passion for all things marketing?
Enhance your communications and marketing skills and gain valuable experience with one of Toronto’s leading digital innovation providers.
What will your role entail?
As a Marketing Coordinator, you will be a part of Quantum Mob’s internal marketing team and report directly to the Marketing Manager. You will need to closely collaborate with the members of other teams such as sales, people experience and development teams while ensuring alignment with our overall marketing strategy.
- Execute content across various channels such as website, social media, email campaigns with consistent brand positioning while identifying fit-for-platform content that is engaging and creative
- Build creatives for social media channels and other marketing initiatives to go along with the relevant content to enhance engagement
- Assist with lead generation activities like building databases, conducting market research and strengthening approach strategies
- Drive engagement across all digital channels through innovative crowd-sourcing initiatives and campaigns
- Generate and analyze post-mortem results of marketing initiatives from analytics systems, suggest and execute recommendations to improve future performance
You are someone who is/has
- Completed an undergraduate degree in marketing or communications
- Graphic designing capabilities/skills to build creatives for digital advertisements, email campaigns and social media posts.
- Strong knowledge of digital marketing (i.e. email marketing, social media, content marketing, and online advertising)
- 1-3 years previous work experience in the communications and digital marketing field
- Detail oriented, organized, and able to juggle multiple tasks and timelines
- Strong execution skills and the ability to work efficiently with cross-functional teams
- Familiarity with CRMs, Marketing Automation Systems, and Social Media platforms
- Work with a fun, fast-growing team
- Full health benefits
- Lunch and learns
- Quarterly Events
- Work laptop
- Amazing growth opportunities
- Office in downtown core (COVID-19 remote friendly!)
$40,000 - $45,000
We have an exciting roster of clients in clean energy, loyalty marketing, real estate, hardware, and more!
We're a young group of experienced designers and software developers. We love our fun team and we love what we create together.
We build beautiful, solid mobile and web apps.
We kick ass, hang out, and learn together.
Hungry for more? Let's talk.
Quantum Mob is proud to be a diverse and equal opportunity employer. As such, we do not discriminate on the basis of race, colour, religion, sex, national origins, age, sexual orientation, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws.
Accommodations are available upon request for all applicants with a disability throughout the recruitment process.
At Quantum Mob, we are dedicated to creating an inclusive culture with a diversity of talented individuals who join, stay, and work in an environment that enables them to thrive.