Quantum Mob is a Toronto-based digital innovation partner that provides custom tailored solutions by solving complex enterprise business problems with digital solutions. Our world-class team has helped clients launch, scale and transform with work that has been used by millions of people in over 150 countries worldwide. Our clients include cutting-edge early-stage startups to elite Fortune 500.
As we continue our story of growth, we are looking for highly motivated Solutions Architects who want to stay ahead of the curve, love a good challenge, are keen on learning, and thrive in collaborative environments.
What You’ll Do
- As a Solutions Architect, you will partner with customers, sales, and several other teams to craft highly scalable, flexible, and resilient technical solutions that address customer business problems and accelerate the adoption of our services
- In collaboration with sales, you will drive revenue growth across a broad set of customers
- As a trusted customer advocate, you will have the opportunity to meet with customers, gather requirements, and provide project estimates by advocating best practices
- As a technical expert, you will design cutting-edge solutions and help teams solve difficult technical challenges
What You’ll Need
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Science, Engineering, or related field
- Minimum 1 year of experience in a customer-facing, sales-aligned role such as consultant, sales engineer or solutions architect
- Previous experience as a technical team lead is an advantage
- 5+ years of prior experience in full stack software development role
- Knowledge of backend development languages like Java, .Net, Python and PHP
- Experience in programming with Spring framework and Microservices with demonstrated ability to pick up new programming languages a big plus
- Design experience of SQL and NoSQL database
- Experience working within an Agile team
- Familiarity with DevOps, build automation, CI/CD, and containerization (Docker)
Who You Are
- Demonstrate ability for attention to detail and passion for high quality software
- Demonstrate ability to work with cross functional stakeholders such as sales, designers, product owners & customers to gather requirements and provide acceptable solutions
- Capable to connect technology with measurable business value
- Demonstrate ability to think strategically about business, products, and technical challenges
- Have good understanding of Agile practices and experience working in Scrum/Kanban teams
- Have strong verbal and written communication skills
Perks and Benefits We Offer
- Flexible vacation policy
- Health & Wellness programs
- Culture of Learning & Development
- Monthly socials & team outing
- Dog friendly office environment
We have an exciting roster of clients in clean energy, loyalty marketing, real estate, hardware, and more!
We're a young group of experienced designers and software developers. We love our fun team and we love what we create together.
We build beautiful, solid mobile and web apps.
We kick ass, hang out, and learn together.
Hungry for more? Let's talk.
Quantum Mob is proud to be a diverse and equal opportunity employer. As such, we do not discriminate on the basis of race, colour, religion, sex, national origins, age, sexual orientation, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws.
Accommodations are available upon request for all applicants with a disability throughout the recruitment process.
At Quantum Mob, we are dedicated to creating an inclusive culture with a diversity of talented individuals who join, stay, and work in an environment that enables them to thrive.