Business Development Representative
Business Development /
Quantum Mob is a Toronto-based digital innovation partner that helps ambitious companies build successful digital products. We provide custom solutions to the complex problems facing our clients, which range from innovative early-stage startups to elite Fortune 500 companies.
As we continue our story of growth, we are looking for a motivated and strategic go-getter to join our Business Development Team! This role will require you to showcase your entrepreneurial mindset to help drive growth. You will be working very closely with our founding partners, sales and marketing team. We are looking for someone who understands technology and can identify and close new business opportunities for growth.
What You'll Do
- Coordinate and execute B2B lead generation activities including client visits, presentations, calls, emails, LinkedIn, exhibitions, etc.
- Build a well thought through sales business development plan for your assigned geographies and targeted accounts
- Research high value leads and develop them into promising opportunities
- Build relationships and strategically use your network to create opportunities
- Gather information on your accounts’ business processes, critical success factors, and competitive standing through interviews and research
- Play a key role in understanding and interpreting business challenges and goals
- Act as a first point of contact for the prospective clients / leads and doing diligent prospecting and qualifying
What You'll Need
- 2+ years of B2B experience in business development / lead generation experience, within a Tech or Consulting Company
- A passion for user experience, digital design, and technology
- Excellent presentation and communication skills with ability to easily connect and talk over the phone with decision makers
- You have an excellent knowledge & grasp of the sales process
- Unrelenting drive to succeed and win new business
- Desire to help clients solve their technology problems and make their lives easier
- A keen interest to learn more about the latest technologies and an appreciation for great digital products
- Experience with maintaining an impeccable CRM and selling to targeted accounts or account-based selling
Perks and Benefits We Offer
- Base salary plus commissions
- Generous vacation policy including an additional paid Holiday week at the end of the calendar year
- Extended health, medical and insurance benefits, free virtual consultations, employee/family assistance program and parental leave policy
- Quarterly staff events and bi-weekly team socials
- When in office: Dog friendly workplace, snacks, games, quiet spaces, and lots of coffee!
- Remote work till Covid 19
If your interest is piqued, please apply. Also, be sure to check out other listings on our Careers page.
Hungry for more? Let's talk.
Quantum Mob is proud to be a diverse and equal opportunity employer. As such, we do not discriminate on the basis of race, colour, religion, sex, national origins, age, sexual orientation, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. Accommodations are available upon request for all applicants with a disability throughout the recruitment process.
At Quantum Mob, we are dedicated to creating an inclusive culture with a diversity of talented individuals who join, stay, and work in an environment that enables them to thrive.
While we sincerely appreciate all applications, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.