Business Development Manager
Business Development /
Quantum Mob is looking for a motivated and strategic go-getter to join our Team! You will work directly with our two co-founders, sales team, and marketing team to help drive growth at Quantum Mob, an end-to-end custom software development shop in Toronto.
This role will challenge you to learn and grow quickly. It will require drive and discipline, combined with a passion for the transformative power of well-built web and mobile applications.
We are looking for someone who understands technology and can identify and close new business opportunities for growth.
- 2+ years of experience in an outbound B2B software or tech services sales role
- A passion for user experience, digital design, and technology
- Amazing written and verbal communication skills with equal follow-up
- Unrelenting drive to succeed and win new business
- Ability to occasionally travel throughout North America
- Desire to help clients solve their technology problems and make their lives easier
- An analytical mindset and strong attention to detail
- A keen interest to learn more about the latest technologies and an appreciation for great digital products
- Great social skills and the ability to build and maintain new relationships
- Experience with maintaining an impeccable CRM
- Comfortable with presenting and public speaking
- Build a well thought through sales business development plan for your assigned geographies and targeted accounts
- Research high value leads and develop them into promising opportunities
- Build relationships and strategically use your network to create opportunities
- Gather information on your accounts’ business processes, critical success factors, and competitive standing through interviews and research
- Play a key role in understanding and interpreting business challenges and goals, and collaborate with our design and technology teams to deliver elegant solutions
- Be a thought leader on existing and emerging technology trends
- Effective B2B lead outreach via emails, LinkedIn, event, and cold calls
- Strong sales cycle follow-through from the initial discovery call to negotiation and closing new deals
- Maintain Salesforce with relevant sales activities
- Participate in daily sales standup
- Track, measure, and hit your KPI's
- Work with a fun, fast-growing team
- Full health benefits
- Lunch and learns
- Quarterly Events
- New laptop
- Amazing growth opportunities
- Office in downtown core (COVID-19 remote friendly!)
We have an exciting roster of clients in clean energy, loyalty marketing, real estate, hardware, and more!
We're a young group of experienced designers and software developers. We love our fun team and we love what we create together.
We build beautiful, solid mobile and web apps.
We kick ass, hang out, and learn together.
Hungry for more? Let's talk.
Quantum Mob is proud to be a diverse and equal opportunity employer. As such, we do not discriminate on the basis of race, colour, religion, sex, national origins, age, sexual orientation, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws.
Accommodations are available upon request for all applicants with a disability throughout the recruitment process.
At Quantum Mob, we are dedicated to creating an inclusive culture with a diversity of talented individuals who join, stay, and work in an environment that enables them to thrive.