Full Stack .Net Developer
Quantum Mob is a Toronto-based digital innovation partner that helps ambitious companies build successful digital products. We provide custom solutions to the complex problems facing our clients, which range from innovative early-stage startups to elite Fortune 500 companies.
What You'll Do
- Work on a variety of exciting projects
- Write maintainable, testable, and performant software in collaboration with our world-class team
- Participate in code reviews and performing extensive testing to ensure high quality software
- Research new technologies and tools and share those findings with the team
What You'll Bring
- 3+ years of professional experience in a development role
- Knowledge of working with modern JS frameworks like React or/and Angular or/and Vue is an advantage
- Back-end development experience with .Net and C#
- Deep understanding of the components of a modern web application (APIs, templating, routing, data storage, design patterns, optimization, caching, security)
- Fluency with relational and non relational databases
Who You Are
- You’re eager to expand your knowledge and learn new technologies
- You love collaboration and problem solving
- You’re self-reflective and try to learn from your mistakes
- You learn quickly and aren’t afraid to ask questions
- You get excited when your team succeeds
Perk and Benefits We Offer
- 3 weeks flexible vacations and 8 sick leaves
- Complete office shut down last week of December
- Extended Health Benefits including life, medical, vision and dental, virtual consultations and family assistance program
- Parental leave policy
- Lots of opportunities for learning, growth & development
- Quarterly staff events and bi-weekly team socials
- When in office: Dog friendly workplace, snacks, games, quiet spaces, and lots of coffee!
If your interest is piqued, please apply. Also, be sure to check out other listings on our Careers page.
Hungry for more? Let's talk.
Quantum Mob is proud to be a diverse and equal opportunity employer. As such, we do not discriminate on the basis of race, colour, religion, sex, national origins, age, sexual orientation, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. Accommodations are available upon request for all applicants with a disability throughout the recruitment process.
At Quantum Mob, we are dedicated to creating an inclusive culture with a diversity of talented individuals who join, stay, and work in an environment that enables them to thrive.
While we sincerely appreciate all applications, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.